Symptoms After Miscarriage
Hello - I had a miscarriage last Sunday (2-19-2006).  I was 7wks1day when this happened and I am experiencing a natural m/c.  During my 7 weeks I experienced some weight gain and my breasts had increased almost an entire size...how long will these symptoms last?  I am still bleeding but lightly.  Its horrible that I m/c my first pregnancy, but to have this reminder lingering is devastating -  Could someone please advise......Thanks.
Hello! I just had a miscarrige on 1/31 and I was 11.5 weeks and am still experiencing some symptoms, they are staring to go away just this week. I am so sorry for you, I know how sad you feel. I had no idea something so small could affect a person this much. Please hang in there!
Thanks for the message - And I am sorry for your loss as well. This has probably been the saddest time of my life!!!! Its been a week and I still have larger than normal breasts and carrying some extra weight - I really hope to see these symptoms disappear soon!!!!
Im so sorry to hear about your m/c. I had a d&c at 8 wks in December. I definately felt the symptoms you felt and they went away immediately after. My breasts were bigger and pants tighter due to the pregnancy. Every body is different but you should feel like your old self after the m/c is over and hormones go back to being balanced.

Again, Im so sorry and wish you strength and luck through this difficult time.
i'm so sorry about your loss,i m/c my fisrt pregancy too.i had d&c 1-19,i was 11wks...your hormones right now are unbalanced,i asure you it gets better and your body will go back 2 normal..m/c are very common, its one of those things we have no control over...time is your bestfriend!!keep your head up,i promise it gets better....godbless....
I had pregnancy symptoms for 3 weeks following my D&C.  i was 10 and a half weeks along when my baby was diagnosed with no heart beat. I had postive home pregnancy tests until 3 weeks after D&C.  Exactly 4 weeks after my D&C I took a HPT and it was finally negative.  I ovuated 4 weeks 1 day after D&C and got my period 6 weeks and 1 day after D&C.  It is a rough reminder that we were carrying a baby, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it.  Since you are having a natural miscarriage, your HCG levels are already dropping.  Mine were still rising... I am sorry for your loss, but  like Lunabella said, time will be your best friend.. and i promise.. it will get better...
I too started m/c on 19th. I am still bleeding some. Breasts are still large too. My hcgs have dropped down to 200 and something. I have to go back next week for more tests. Still feel pg too. Hope this helps.
Oh my gosh girl it has been soo long since we chatted.. I am sooo sorry,,, I really prayed this was it for you... Keep strong.. You will have that baby soon.. Keep smiling..
I am sorry to hear about your m/c... I also m/c my first pg. and had a D& C 12/20.... I think I had the pg. symptoms for about 3 weeks (I was 8 weeks)...they never did any bloodwork after that... I am currently going to an infertility specialist and had AI which it seems the only way I can get pg...  but anyway, keep thinking positve and it will happen....  It is a difficult thing to go through...I agree with the rest of the postings....time is what you need!!
HI My name is chieyenne and im 18 i found out i was pregnant on feb 1/10 my frist pregnancy and i was 10 weeks i loss my baby feb6/10 b/c
the baby was attacking my blood cell that when i found i was rh- which means i cant carry a baby unless i get shoots every 4 months also the baby was postive i was so sad and i feel sorry for everyone who has been thro this i just hope that ill be able to get pregnant faster this time also im am still experience pregnacy symptoms hopful they will go away best wish to all of you
I was pregnant in dec den shortly after i found ouht i had a m/c :-( i was 3 weeks an now im still experiencin pregnancy hormones my breast are tender i have mood swings and i have naseau ihts been two weeks me and my boyfriend had sex lik two days after the miscarriage could i be pregnant again??