Maternal & Child Community
Symptoms of Blighted Ovum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Symptoms of Blighted Ovum

Hi there...if you have had or know of any symptoms of a blighted ovum, please share them with me if you are able. I am 6 weeks pregnant, had some small amounts of brown spotting last week, and at the ultrasound yesterday the fetus was not seen and sacs were clear but small. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Not sure what to think. Thanks.
sorry for the sypmtoms you have been having. I myslef have not had the symptoms (my doctor initially thought this could be what was going on with me) but from what I understand the main symptom is the brown discharge. The easiest way to diagnose is via u/s which will reveal the yolk sac, but no fetal pole (any sign of a baby) You may want them to do another u/s as Hcg testing may not reveal a problem just yet. I would normally not ever suggest another web site as this has been a really good one thus far, but babycenter has a lot of information about blighted ovum and even has a board devoted to it. You might be able to get some more answers there as there are many women there who have gone through it. Good luck and God Bless ;)

Andrea
hangin in there (trying to be my miracle baby) EDD 2/2/04
Jonathan 12/7/01
my angels: 11/92,1/96,8/00
I agree.  I just talked to my dr, she said my sac looks empty, which is exactly a blighted ovum, and she told me to be prepared to abort this weekend.  Well its not such a good perspective.  Oh by the way she also said that there is a 50-50% chance for a positive outcome, or, and now listen: I might make it till the 20th week and then would have a miscarriage.  Well I did not believe my ears.  But anyway my symptoms are brown discharge and some cramping.  So I would say it depends on the individual.  I will have an u/s again on Monday, but there is no guarantee they will see any more since I am in the 6th week as well. Keep your faith as I do...What else can we do?
I almost forgot: Is it not natural that the sacs are small in the 6th week????
hi there Idlke...just wondering, is your discharge consistent and continuous? I had it just twice on one day about a week ago but never any cramping. The doc thought that 6 weeks is too early to tell on an ultrasound for some people and said not to worry, to have another ultra in 10 days. Maybe you should wait too. Wishing you blessings, and keep me posted. ***@****
Hi.  Sorry to hear what is going on with your pregnancy.  I had a blighted ovum in '00.  I was 7wks and i kept asking all my friends why don't i feel pregnant? I had no symptoms at all! Then around the end of the 6th week I started to have brown discharge with light cramping.  I knew something was up b/c i lost my 1st at 14 wks with a missed abortion(a retained pregnancy that your body does not expell after loss) and had this feeling even though i had no bleeding/cramping with the 1st.  I went to Dr that day and with an tansvaginal u/s my dr identied the blight ovum.  I had a D&C that night.  Did you have a transvaginal U/S and did the DR preform the U/S?  I don't mean just read a U/S picture from the tech!! One sight of hope, you can not be as far along as believed!  I'm not trying to give you false hope just make sure you have confidence in DR and give it time to have another U/S to identify what is going on, if necessary. Keep me posted and wishing you well!
my doctor recently told me that i have a blighted ovum. and adviced me to have a d & c. having had 3 miscarriages before and having reached the age of 30, i am very worried and stressed of what's going to happen.

to my insistence i have decided to seek a second opinion about my condition. i was just wondering, how come i dont feel any pain as my previous miscarriages, no bleeding and no symptoms of an impending miscarriage. the doctor had me go through a pelvic ultrasound, i just got a request from the other doctor for a transvaginal ultrasound. and i was wondering if which test reveals a more accurate result. and wont these ultrasounds have an effect on both our bodies (me and the baby).

thank you very much.
I am 7 weeks 5 days pregnant.  I have 3 instances of light brown discharge this weekend.  No cramping, just went to the bathroom and there is was, the next time I went it was gone.  I still feel pregnant.  I had to stop on the way to work this morning for crackers actually.  My doctor has me scheduled for an U/S on Wed.  I am terrified.  I miscarried about 18 months ago.  Anybody have any input.  I've read all over about the blighted ovum, and it all looks pretty scary.  Are there any good stories out there?
I had my 1st dr. appt today at nearly ten weeks and the dr. couldn't find a heartbeat - he blamed it on the equipment he was using but from everything I've read, the baby's heartbeat should be audible by now.  I'm not due to have an u/s for another 9 weeks and am in a bit of a state about this.  Has anyone ever demanded an earlier u/s than they've been booked for?
hi today is wednesday I found out fri morning I was pg Iwent to the doctor on tuesday and he said my urine test came back neg then he took a blood test I have to wait till thur for results so on the way home I bought 2 pg tests and it came back pos but the lines were very faint and took the other 1 this morning and it was even more faint I have no brown discharge and I dont know what to think or do
I had a u/s at 11 weeks and there was no baby and was told it was  blight ovum.  Becos I had a miscarriage 1 year beforehand I thought this time, I would wait until later on in the pregnancy to have a u/s.  I saw a midwife at 10 weeks and she couldn't find the baby's heart beat but thought maybe it was her equipment.  I told her I had been feeling nauseous nearly every day and had become quite sensitive to smells.  I was experiencing some slight cramping and had a light brownish and pinkish discharge every now and then.  I started to bleed after the u/s at 12 weeks but opted to have a D&C after waking up in agony early hours one morning.  At the hospital, my blood tests said I was still pregnant but the scan showed there was nothing there just the placenta had grown to hold a baby about the size of a 9 week old baby. 6 months later, I am pregnant again and the dr wanted us to have the scan early to make sure that it wasn't another blight ovum.  The u/s said she wasn't sure if there was anything in the sac or not so asked me to come back in another week's time and wanted me to check the hsc levels in my blood were rising as they double each day when there is a baby.  However, this time I don't feel at all nauseas, am not sensitive to any smells, have no cramps or discharge at all.  So hopefully the u/s lady is right and it is too early to tell yet.  Hope these symptoms help.  Will let you know next week.    
I had a D&C done 2 weeks ago.  I had a blighted ovum.  I had all symptoms of of being pregant. I was so HAPPY!  Then the brown discharge started then stopped.  Went for my second ultra sound and thats when things went crazy.  My doctor did tell me that it would not happen again.  Good luck and I hope all turns out well for you.

Queeny
Went for any early ultrasound due to an earlier miscarriage. Now considered "at risk". Dr. saw the sac but nothing there. Did the math and thinks I am still early. Will know for sure next week
confused

I am 11 weeks pregnant and had some brownish discharge 2 days ago with mild cramping.  Went to the ER and they did tests.  Said I am either 7 weeks pregnant and missed calculated or have had a missed misscarriage due to the fact that the u/s could not see a fetus or a heartbeat.  Could it be possible that I am still  pregnant?  I still feel pregnant, breasts are very sore.  I have had no further cramping or brownish discharge and want to know if it was a misscarriage then how come I haven't started bleeding yet?

10/03/07
Has your doctor checked your hormone level?  I am going through the same thing - I am 8 weeks, but my hormone level is consistant with a 5 week pregnancy. Vag-u/s showed no fetus or heartbeat either, although I haven't had any cramping or spotting at all.  Do you have any of your pregnancy symptoms other than sore breasts?  Mine were all normal, but I woke up Monday morning, and all were just gone.  I hope you find some answers, and would be interested to know what happens. Hope all turns out well.
Hi! I just want to share my situation and I would appreciate any opinions or thoughts.....I took 4 home pregnancy tests on Thursday, September 27th, ALL came back positive.  The first day of my last period was July 25th - I had just gotten off the pill after 10 years.  I didn't have a period in August, which I thought was because my body was adjusting to me being off the pill, but when September 6 rolled around and still no period, I took a test just to be safe (I was going out of town for a bachelorette party and wanted to know) and it came back negative.  Over the weekend, I had very light spotting only for 2 days - I thought this was my late period which was very light due to me just getting off the pill.  Well my breasts became very very tender after this and finally on Sep. 27th, something told me to take another test, which turned into 4 positive tests.  SO, this is where I am really confused - I went to the doctor the following Wednesday, October 3rd. He did a physical exam and said that he estimated me to be about 6 weeks.  He suspected that the light spotting I had was implantation bleeding. (however, that would put me about 5 weeks give or take)  He suggested that I get an ultrasound right away - so I am getting the ultrasound and the sac was present with a yolk but no baby.  My doctor came in and said that by the size of my sac that i was closer to 7 weeks along.  Which I realize that he is a doctor, but I cannot imagine being that far along - those numbers do not make sense to me?  So anyway, he asked me to come in 2 days later (last Friday) to check my hormone levels.  Yesterday, I found out they did go up but "not as much as he would like to see" and so I have another ultrasound scheduled for this Friday.  Surely, by then, there will be something??  My doctor wasn't very optimistic with me, he even talked about possibly having to get a D&C.  The ultrasound tech commented that my sac looked good, that it had a good shape and the yolk was very clear.  So do y'all think that maybe my doctor just thinks I am further along than I really am, or do I just have false hope?
Oh- my breasts are extremely tender, I have had no spotting, just some mild cramps, and a little bit of naseau.  This is my first pregnancy.
I am about five weeks pregnant through FET and started bleeding last night. HCG level is 4019 today and was 2258 on monday unsure if i am having a miscarriage and no one can tell me.  Could this be a blighted ovum did have one previously in JUly.
It is possible. Unfortunately  at this point the numbers should be doubling. the only definitive way to know for sure would be an ultrasound. It could just be an issue of the numbers being a little slow to double, they almost did. Try not to stress too much about it. When do you go in again?
just to give you readers a little bit of hope. i am going through the same thing right now. this is my first pregnancy and i decided to do a little research and found out that there is a chance that if you have a retroverted uterus(a tilted uterus) then the baby may not show. which would show no baby during when having a ultra sound done and you would be told you have had a blighted ovum. just pray and good luck.

p.s. ask your doctor if you have a tilted uterus before you start worrying.
just to give you readers a little bit of hope. i am going through the same thing right now. this is my first pregnancy and i decided to do a little research and found out that there is a chance that if you have a retroverted uterus(a tilted uterus) then the baby may not show. which would show no baby  when having a ultra sound done and you would be told you have had a blighted ovum. just pray and good luck.

I am approx 4 to 4.5 weeks prgnant and they did ultrasound on tuesday the tech saw a yolk and sac but no heart  beat , and said it was to early for a heart beat needed to be at least 6 weeks.  My hcg levels are 3500. Dr. says thats high for 4 weeks, does this sound like a blighted ovum to anybody or probably not far enough along.  I had a miscarriage  about 2 months ago.

confused and worried
It is way to early to see a heartbeat. It is extremely frustrating the number of doctors who will order early u/s's when virtually nothing can be seen or ascertained.

I hate to say it, but just be patient. An u/s done after 7 weeks should yield more information.
I had an abortion in December and recently found I was pregnant again a couple weeks ago. I was so excited because I regret the way my last pregnancy ended. I took my prenatal pills everynight, drank lots of fluids, got plenty of rest, ect. However, I went in for an ultrasound Monday at 6 weeks and there was evidence of a pregnancy but no fetus in my uterus. I've had a little spotting but not anything that worried me, so I was devastated when the doctor told me it I willl most likely miscarry. I wont find out until Friday if this is actually the case because I am getting blood drawn throughout the week to check my hormone levels. But I keep asking myself if blighted ovum is the case, could it be the result of a pregnancy too soon after an abortion? What is the liklihood that I will be able to have a healthy pregnancy in the near future?
I am...well was having pregnancy symptoms (nausea, exhaustion, bloating, vomitting, frequent urination) but no cramping, spotting, browning or nothing but my doctor believes that I may be pregnant because in the u/s she believed she'd seen an embryo but its extremely small but my sac is huge (at least to me b/c this is my first pregnancy).  
I am 7weeks 2 days pregnant and I just found out at 6weeks 5 days  that i have a blighted ovum (that's what the doctor thinks). I've have been cramping for the past week nonstop and I had no pregnancy symptoms until today in the morning they just seemed to appear. I have no bleeding just cramping and I feel a heaviness feeling in my pelvic area. Want to know what ya'll think about this? Has anybody ever experienced this?
i had found out i was pregnant on October the 12th of 2007. && had a doctor's app. that next friday, i thought I was going to get to here the baby's heart beat, being at 7 weeks && all. But on October 16th, i woke up with some brownish/redish dicharge, && i called my mom, whos a rn at the hospital && told her about she told me that i needed to get a way up there, as soon as i could. So i called my boyfriends mom && they came && took me up there. I did not have any cramping what so ever, But my bleeding was getting heavier. When i got to the hospital, They took me to the emergency room && i was telling them about what had been happening to me, && the doctor told me that it was a blighted ovum. I didnt really know what that meant so i was terrified. However, the doctor told me that, it ususally only happens to a woman Once. && that it should'nt be a problem for me to have a health baby the next time i get pregnant. I hope this helps somebody..&& good luckk =]
I just came back from the dr's office and was told I have a blighted ovum.  I am so disappointed.  I am approx. 6 weeks along, so I am told, but I had my IVF transfer on June 7 & today is July 7 so to me I am actually 4 weeks along.  The u/s that was done today showed the big empty sac, no yolk, and no baby.  The dr. said he was 99% pecent sure, but wanted me to come back in a week to be 100% sure. I said what for? if you don't see anythign, you don't see anything.  Guess I'm really just disgusted and depressed.  He said to come back in 4 days, so I said ok.  

I don't have any spotting or brown discahrge, I feel major breast tenderness, nausea, and frequent urinations all the time.  Do you think the timing of today's u/s is still way too early to tell anything? P.S I am 41 years old & wondering if my time has passed.  

Please advise, thanks "Over 41 M in CT"
i am 6 weeks along today. I've had mild cramping and light brown discharge pretty much the whole time from implantation to now. it' s gotten to be less discharge then before. at 4 weeks my hcg was 1,900 and they found no sac. at five weeks my HCG was over 15,000 and they found a sac but no fetal pole yet... i go back for another ultrasound on September 4th (witch will put me at 8 weeks & 4 days) i'm hoping to see a heartbeat on the u/s. i really don't have any pregnancy symptoms either, and things are looking kind of hopeless... i'm trying to hang in there... just have to wait and see in less than 3 weeks.
I read your situation and I'm facing the same thing.  I'm 40 years old and did IVF in mid-July.  I will be seven weeks tomorrow but at my ultrasound yesterday the doctor only saw the placenta.  He said he wasn't optimistic and I have to go back on Monday to verify.  It's torture!!  I'm hoping you have good news since your last comment.  I am very concerned b/c my symptoms have seemed to diminish (breasts aren't as sore) however, I'm more nauseous?  I'm hoping and praying that I'll have a miracle on Monday.  all the best to you....

Over 40 in Ohio!!!
About 8 days ago around the 19th give or take a few days i showed some brownish (old blood) spotting just once when i whiped after using the bathroom, then it happened again 2 more times the next day, the old blood spotting was accompanied by a clear mucus like what is similar to mucas plug when u go in labor, i also had some mild cramping.. then nothing no pain spotting or cramping for the next couple days then on the 22nd ish i started getting some normal menstral cramps and then i started to bleed but i started with dark old blood not new pinkish red blood on the first day then it went pink the 2nd day by the afternoon of the 3rd day i had really strong menstral type cramps and very sharp pains in my lower abdoman especially on the left side and still today (2 days later) i am having sharp pains twinging off and on in my lower left abdoman through out the day tho the menses type cramping is gone and the sharp pains have diminished in strength dramatically as has the bleeding,  I was wondering if it is possible i could have had a blighted ovum with out even having known i was pregnant?.. or its it possible that i had a miscarriage without having known i was pregnant...anyone else had anything like this and might know what the cause is?
i don't know whether i'm preganant or not, but at June when i supposed to have my period, i felt lots of cramps but then i didn't have my period, and i still don't have my period up until now. At first i thought it was only because of stress and fatigue and i took microgynon pills to boost up my period  but until the month after i still don't have my period. I bought a pregnancy test to check whether i'm pregnant or just late and it turned out to be negative, so I wait for another month for my period. Up 'til now i still don't get any menstrual, so i went to buy another 2 pregnancy tests. The first test came out with a very confusing result, it's neither positive nor negative. So i take another test and turned out positive this time. I'm very confused for what's is really happening with me, can somebody tell me what might the situation can be? my tummy is getting bigger but i feel like carrying a ballon filled with water,my breasts are bigger but i don't feel sore at all and i also feel frequent urinating around July but not anymore. Can somebody help me with answer or opinion ?
Hcg levels are supposed to double in 72 hrs in the beginning of pregnancy. not each day.
smetimes with a blighted ovum, your hcg levels will be lower. i am not sure if that is that they won't double in 72 hr or if they will be too low for how many weeks along you are(but still doubling in 72 hrs). good luck. i am going through tests to see if my pegnancy is viable and if it is, how far along i actually am.
I am possibly in my 7 week, 2 weeks ago about my week 5 I started with brown discharge for 2 days, then it changed in color to redish and the amount of blood increased for the following 7 days, the following week started to decreased and changed to brown again. When I started with the brown spot I when to the doctor and he did an intravaginal ultrasound, he said that I had about 5 weeks, he also did a urine test, but not blood test. I was worry and seek more information with a diferent doctor and she did a blood test to meassure my Hcg level in 48 hours apart, the results were 7000 and 8900, so as you can see it only increased about 29%, it did no double in quantity, but I called my doctor and he said that after 6000 2/3of women double and 1/3 does not double, thus I considered myself in this group. Today after 2 weeks of my first visit I went to the doctor again, he performed another intravaginal ultrasound, he saw the sac, but not the embryo, aparently I have almost 7 weeks, tomorrow I am doing another ultrasound in a diferent place apparently more advaced. Let's see what happens, I hope for the best, but if it its a blitted ovun, I read that is a just one time incident, so there is always a second chance, you have to think positive and think that everything happens for a reason. Good luck for all of u!!!!!!!
Hi! I have a beautiful girl that will be turning 3 on thursday. We hado no problem at all getting pregnant with her. We thought it would be the same when we tried for our 2nd child last summer. After 5 months of trying and several tests I got pregnant. Sadly at 12 weeks we found out the baby had stopped growing and I had a D&C performed the next day. My doctor reasured us that we would get pregnant without any problems. So here I am again, 6 months later still trying. After, both me and my husband had several tests done I found out I was pregnant 1 day before our family trip to DisneyWorld. I was terrified! With my history I knew the trip was all about walking and rides! I tried to be as cautious as could be at the trip and when we came back I scheduled a visit to my doctor's. I was 5.5 weeks and he did an u/s. We saw the sack, but no baby. He reasured us that it was too early to see anything and told us to be back 1 week later. Well when we went back I was 6.5 weeks and again there was a growing sac and still nothing inside. Again he told us it was too early for us to see something and he scheduled another visit to his office tomorrow. I am terrified to go! I have tried to be as possitive as can be, I have had no spotting, no vaginal discharge, but yet no real pregnancy syntoms just huge, growwing, tender breasts. I don't know what 2 expect, but we are really puttin this in god's hands and hoping for the best! Good luck to all of you who are going through the same right now!
iam 6 weeks pregnant and found out on the scan that my uterus have a sac but have no developing baby... im so depressed for 1 week and nothing to do but cry.. im a midwife but i feel im not worthy cause i failed to have a healthy baby...the sac came out naturally when i have a heavy bleeding and a very worst cramps but when the sac came out i feel nothing has happen... im so sad now but i have to think positive and said to myself theres always be a nextime...

love you anvin..jan 28, 2010
I was diagnosed at age 17 with poly-cystic ovarian syndrome, my Gynecologist told me it would be impossible to conceive without fertility treatments. I would Occasionally get regular period for short periods of time, then would stop for a while. For about a year and a half I have had fairly consistant periods (I am currently 37). Suddenly they stopped in June, however since that has been happening for the past 20 years, I thought nothing of it. 2 weeks ago I started spotting, I just thought I was getting my period, again I thought nothing of it. My breasts were extremely sensitive, but because I hadn't had a period in three months, I assumed this was the result of hormone levels. Last week I woke up with extreme cramping, again assuming it was my period (the bleeding at this point was heavy and bright red) I tried to let the cramps pass. Once the cramps started coming every 2-3 minutes, and lasting 2 minutes at a time ( I can only imagine this was similar to contractions) my fiancee insisted on taking me to the hospital. Once there they confirmed I was pregnant and that I was likely miscarrying. They performed 3 ultrasounds and could confirm they saw a sac, but nothing inside. Because of my periods not being consistant, they could not know for sure how far along I was. They also would not definatively tell me I had had a miscarriage. They sent me home and said Nature would probably take it's course, if within one week if pain and bleeding had not stopped I would need a D&C. I went through anothre night of extreme contraction like cramps and days of light cramps and bleeding. 5 days later I passed the sac (the dr had said it would be about the size of a grape and I may not even notice) It was about the size of a plum, and mentally it was very hard to go through. I returned to the hospital the next day for an additional u/s. The doctor said everything had cleared out naturally and no D&C was needed.
The bad news, after 20 years of thinking children were not in my future, I found out I was pregnant and misscarying all in the same day. The good news, I am able to get pregnant. I plan on seeing a fertility doctor to see what my best options are at this point.
I hope this helps anyone out there who has symptoms they are unsure about.
Well I am 25 years old.......I have one healthy 4 yr old daughter.....which my pregnancy went well with her.....I'm a plus size girl but healthy....Recently I have had two miscarriages...One in June and the doctor just did blood work and ultrasound, seen a sac with no baby....I had brown spotting which after a couple days turned into cramps and bleeding....Then I got pregnant again, the doc said it would be ok to try again.....Well the same thing happened again spotting and bleeding and cramps.....did u/s with and just a sac with no baby.....She told me I would have to wait til 3 miscarriages to see a specialist, and didnt tell me anything about a blighted ovum.....And which she has not done any follow up work since just having my blood drawn.......So my advice to you girls is to make sure you have a good doctor who will stay on top of things and one you can truly trust....It is heart breaking to go thru this situation on any day but to go thru it with no answers is even more heart breaking.....But I have done some research and have possibly found a doctor that i goin to follow up with this miscarriage and then also help to find out why this happening to me, because it has happened twice........So hope you girls get the answers you need also.
i found out last year that i was pregnant. i had actually taken three hpt's to see if it could be a possibility since i had had unprotected sex but all three hpt's came back negative. i never had any symptoms at all but i took the tests just to ease my mind. i ended up having blood work done one day for something else and they ended up checking to see if i was pregnant and when my test results came back i was informed that i was and i was in complete shock for obvious reasons. my hcg level was at 57. after i heard that news i was given another hpt and that one still said neg... i had bloodwork done two days later and my hcg level had gone to 72...finally about a week after i had the bloodwork done my hpt's were showing positive. however, i still had no pregnancy symptoms besides tender breasts. A little while later though i started to have horrible cramps that would wake me up in the middle of the night and they continued for a few days and i knew something was not right. I went to the emergency room and the doctor did an internal ultrasound and come to find out i had a blighted ovum. when i was talking to the doctor he told me that it is actually a common thing for women to have one of these and they occur mostly in the first trimester....also, your body can continue to "act" pregnant if you have a blighted ovum up until your third month because the sac can live on its own. everyone is different but i figured i would share my personal experience with a blighted ovum.
hi there i went for a scan on 24/11 and was 5wk 2days and they saw a sac with nothing in it then i went for a scan today 6/12 and it measured 6wk 2days, still nothing in it. i have to go back for a scan in ten days and the doctors was telling me to consider a d&c, what should i do? and is it normal or not too see nothing in the sac at this stage?
So what ended up happening???  I am sorry to ask if it was bad news but no body ever updates these forums and I just wanted to hear some good news. I experienced a D&C four months ago due to a blighted ovum.  I am pregnant again and so terrified that it will happen again.

Thanks,
hi this is my first pregnacy and the doctors predict that i am around roughly 10 weeks but are not sure 100 percent. i went into my first ultra sound and my doctor didnt do the ultra sound for very long i believe it was 5 mins. she just made hmmm noises and said maybe i wasnt as far then started to talk about a blighted ovum. and started to tell me i was going to misscarry and it should be like a normal period. i was in shock for about the day and i cried a lot but then i decided i wanted to know more and what to expect. well it turns out i have not a single symptom of a blighted ovum. no bleeding or cramping. i still have all my pregnacy symptoms.  my progesteron lvl is 11 which is ok and my hcg lvls are 32000 which i was told was high. well iv later found out that many ladys has had some issues with my doctor so iv decided i want a second opinion some believe i shouldnt get my hopes up. should i keep hope? and is it possible my soon to be ex doctor is wrong and misdiganosed me?
Hi there I found out I was pregnant on 3aapril I didn't know wht to think as I had 4 misscarriage in the space of 2 years I have had a perfect pregnace my baby boys 4 nearly but since him I lost four:( am pregnant again and went for my scan on the 16 april I had a empty sac but the docter told me it was to early and to come bk in 2week with is 30 april he did blood. Am so scared as I lost loads I don't know wht 2 expect can anyone help me please?? I got no signs no blood my dishcharge is wight with a smell is that normal and my boobs have stoped feeling sore and tender, I thought I was 7week when I went for scan but docter said it was early he thinks I was 4weeks am I having a missed carriage again plz help me am so scared:(
My sac was 9mm and they say you need 2 be 20mm 2 see a baby or heart beat can anyone give me advice plz am so scared as I don't feel pregnent any more at first my boobs were sore I had cramp but all that gone now! I haven't got blood or had signs of it so 2 me that's good:) with my other misscarriages I had bleeding and pain and I had a d.n.c in the past before, this on feels so werid as if am not pregnant but had 4 test say I am docter done test on 16 april and it comr bk I was and I got a scan that day but was a sac so small with no baby am I losing my baby again plz help me????
I have been bleeding for about 14/15 days and my hcg levels were at 6000 last i got checked they did 2 ultrasounds and thier was a yolksac, but im scared i could hav a blighted ovum