THC
I am 6  weeks pregnant and ocassionally smoked marijuana I stopped smoking almost 3 weeks ago and I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day I am not planning on using again but I have to do a UA and I was wondering if my test will show up "dirty" marijuana is the only thing that will show up in my urine I am not a drinker and I do not abuse any other narcotics, I read somewhere if you take vitamin C that should clean out your system along with the water. I just don't want to have to go to drug classes for something I do not ever plan on doing again.
Why are you getting a UA and what makes you think they are checking for drugs?  I think marijuana can stay in your system for up to a month so there is a chance it will still show.  If you are indeed pregnant, I wouldn't take any huge amounts of Vitamin C or anything for that matter.
it can stay in your system for at least 30days - can be longer for larger people and shorter for smaller people
it is good that you have stopped using marijuana and don't intend to use while you are pregnant or ever again for that matter. personally, i don't see why you would be doing a urine analysis that would specifically test for drugs. are in you in some sort of trouble or on probation? if you are talking about the urine they take at the OB office, i believe that is taken at every appointment to test for protein in the urine and things like that. if you have to do the urine analysis for another reason and they are specifically testing for drugs, i'm afraid there's not much that can be done.
No for some reason my OB randomally checks patients for drugs and my lab slip says UA drug test and if they see a dirty test it is mandatory that you go to drug counseling they even have you sign a piece of paper saying that if you don't take the counseling they will drop you as a patient.
In our county the courts assume you will be clean in 21 days after your last use.  If you get arrested for possession as a juvenile,  in 21 days you have to go back for a drug test and if it shows positive, they assume you continued smoking after your arrest.   Do you not have a private physician - you're going to a city clinic?   I can't imagine a private doc screening for THC.

Good that you stopped using.

why does your profile say you're a guy?
I have not updated it yet, I am going to private physician but I know they take medical and I saw some people in there that are definte drug users (meth) so I guess they just do it for everyone this has nothing to do with court and I am in no type of trouble. I had planned on buying a detox kit but they all say do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
There probably isnt much you can do.  It will probably come up clean, but I wouldnt take anything that can harm your baby just to clean out.  Worse case scenario you have to sit in some classes...it ***** but maybe you might learn something or meet some nice people ;o)
Why can't you just be honest with the doctor?  Tell them you did use before you were pregnant but you've stopped.  I'm sure they wouldn't hold it against you.
I agree with mami1323, just be honest and up front with your doctor.  My doctors office has the same policy, I was told its just to rule out high risk situations.  Maybe if you explain whets going on to them they will let you wait a few weeks to take the test and then it will come back neg so there wont be any prob and theyll know youve stoped.
you could always wait to test.  i didn't always get my labs done when i was supposed to -- i had work commitments that sometimes made it hard to get to the lab on the day it was ordered, sometimes even a week or more late.  glad you stopped using.
Thank You everyone for your comments and suggestions I think I probably will just talk to my OB and see what they say about it
Yeah, either speak with your OB, or maybe you could reschedule your appt. for a later date, and by then, it should be out of your system.