Maternal & Child Community
TTC Baby #1 just starting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

TTC Baby #1 just starting

Alright I would like any inside to my story ANY advice is appericated... Im 21 years old and happily married. My husband and I want to start ttc as soon as possible. I was diagnosised with PCOS month and half ago. I have the hirtusm, im 5'9 ish and 239lbs, I had not had AF in a year until i went to the doctor where she did a progestrone challenge and prescribe me the low dose avaiable and within three days of finishing the medication  AF came 10/24/10 and it has been very heavy well i start metformin 500mg 10/22/10 and i will increase my doses every two weeks up to 1500 mg. I was wondering when should we start ttc and if anyone is in my situation or close too it?
Tags: Pregnancy
also i have hypothyriodism and on the lowest dose for the past six months