Maternal & Child Community
TTC with irregular periods.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

TTC with irregular periods.

We have been ttc our second for the past 9 months. Our son is 15 mo old. I have always had irregular periods and the first time we tried to get pregnant I thought that I couldn't because of endometriosis. Had the surgery scheduled and everything and 2 weeks later found out I was pregnant. After having my son and getting my periods back they have been anywhere from 28-42 days apart. My last period was Aug 22 and I used OPKs and ovulated on Spet 21. Still no sign of AF and BFN on HPTs also. For those that have irregular periods when did you finally get a BFP?