TWO POSSIBLE FATHERS ONE CHILD
First, I am extremely embarrassed and this is so what I deserve. I had sex with two men days apart, one on the 11th day of my cycle (he fully ejaculated inside of me) and the other on the 12th or 13th day (who used the pull out method). This happened in January. I found out recently that I am pregnant and am not sure of who this child's father is. I have only been sexually active with the person who has fully ejaculated since that time. Is it safe to say that the person who completely ejaculated is the father or is there a stronger possibility for the other person who used the pull out method?

Please let me know. Thanks so mch.
There is really no way to tell other than a DNA test with dates that close, sorry.
First off you are not a bad person. The same situation happened to me 13 years ago.My advise is not to baseanything on dates or conception dates. I did this I was certain I knew the father of my daughter. 4 years after she was born a DNA test proved me wrong. Take it from me just admit there is a chance either way and only state you are 100% positive after the DNA testing. It will save you the embarrasment of eating crow like I had to.
Yes, I agree with the above two.  It's hard to say.  The only way to tell is to have a DNA test.  Good luck!
Thank you so much for your help and for not kicking me while I am down because I feel really bad right now. I am truly hoping that the person who completely ejaculated is the father. So, I will pray really hard and hope that this is not a lesson for me to learn because I feel tortured already. You are all absolutely right and I will certainly take your advice and provide an update at a much later date!
My advise is to try and be patient-  it is much safer to do DNA testing after the baby is born---  but I know when you are so uneasy about something it is hard to be patient....  no amount of stressing over it will make the outcome any different, and in the end you will have a beautiful blessing either way....  best of luck to you!
I am in the same situation. I had my period may 28 or 29 and i had sex early morning may 28, no protection, he said he pulled out but idk for sure. Then i had sex with him again on june 2 or early june 3 cause it was at like 3 in the morning! Which that day was the end of my period, i was bleeding a little then once we had sex i stopped. I felt weird afterwards, took a pregnancy test about two weeks after and it was negative. Well i got back with my ex and we had sex on the 17 of june at like 2 in the morning, i still felt weird so exactly two weeks after that i took another test and it was positive. Im not sure who the father is. My ultrasounds say im 17 weeks. And my conception date is june 16. But u didnt have sex that day? Would it be the other guys baby or my exs??
Probably the other guys...I didnt get a positive pregnancy test until exactly 4 Weeks after I conceived, but you never know! Good luck!