Taking/Took Clomid? How long did it take...
for you to get your BFP?

I was just wondering if anyone would like to share their story/stories?  I'm really anxious to read any postings.

Keep them coming... I love to hear about other stories, especially the positive ones.  Although the rough times are not forgotten.  The ones that we work so hard for and finally get our positive results are the ones that we appreciate so much more because of all the trials and tribulations we have to go through(much work, indeed).

One more thing:  My friend called me on Sunday to tell me that she was preggo.  I am so happy for her!  Although, she mentioned that she was scared to tell me at first because she knew that my husband and I have been trying for so long.  I have to admit, it's somewhat disturbing that the ones who aren't expecting the BFP get theirs so much sooner and without any problems.  But there is hope!  She has endometriosis and so do I...

Baby Dust to all!
I took Clomid in January - 50mg with Ovidrel injection and got AF after 24 day cycle.  I went in for an u/s on cd 2 and found big cysts on both ovaries.  Needless to say I was really bummed out and couldn't start next round of clomid til the cysts were gone.  DH and I tried this month without any meds and got BFP on Sunday!!  I o by myself anyway, but have history of mc (3 last year) and the doc was hoping the clomid would help make sure all my hormones, etc were where they should be ahead of time.  So now, for me, it is the waiting game.  I started acupuncture after the first round failed and can't help but think maybe that is what helped get me pg so fast or if it was a coincindence, but either way something worked!  I starting taking herbs from the acupuncturist too (she will work with my doctor to make sure everything is ok together, etc) so maybe those helped too - I'll never know for sure.  Good luck to you - maybe it helped keep my hormones high enough to help me this month anyway - who knows!  I just need to make it past 7 weeks and I'll be further than the 3 last year!

I took clomid Dec 7-11 and ovulated on 12/30. I am 9w3d as of today! First dose of clomid and 3rd round of metformin!
50 mg clomid 1st month = bfn
50 mg clomid 2nd month = bfn
100 mg clomid 3rd month = bfp
Miscarried at 7 weeks blight ovum
12 weeks later tried clomid again
50 mgs and got another bfp
i'm currently 17 weeks