Temp dip 6 dpo and 10 dpo... still a chance of a bfp?
I've been temping this month, which is also our first month ttc our second child. I've had all the text book signs of pregnancy including the incredibly tender breasts. I never have tender breasts unless I drank a lot of caffeine (I've had none for weeks) or I'm pregnant.

So, at 6dpo I had a temp dip and again this morning at 10 dpo. Is it still possible I'm pregnant? Also, what are the chances of a bfp this early? Hubby wants to wait until the day after I miss my period (This Sunday) but I'll go insane by then. Can it be a dip that AF Is coming? That's due on the 17 (Saturday.)

FF has awarded me 47 points in the early pregnancy signs thus far, and it's going up daily. I've had nearly every sign in the top 10 at the countdown to pregnancy site for yesterday and just started getting to where I'm running to the bathroom a lot. Basically, we are convinced I'm pregnant by the signs, but the dip is worrying me a great deal.

What do you think? The time I take my temps varies as I get up weekday mornings to get my son off to school, on weekends I sleep in. Also, I've been having restless sleep most of this time and been tossing and turning a great deal (which could all effect all my temps.) You can view my chart here:

TIA. I just need to calm my nerves and settle my worries at this drop.
Sorry guess html links don't show. My temp chart is here. http://i44.tinypic.com/11tpeo2.jpg