Maternal & Child Community
Thanks Everyone-Update on 8wk bleeding and u/s

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Well, after pushing and pleading, I got the u/s I wanted and in a hurry.  They got me in yesterday at 4:45 and when the picture came up, I knew it wasn't good.  I had seen a h/b at 6wks and this time, 2 wks later, I saw nothing.  The u/s tech didn't tell me anything, just that my doctor would talk to me about the results.  This morning I went into see him and he said, the baby is measuring a week behind and they found no heartbeat.  Also, the sac has begun to shrink.  I've decided that after 2 consecutive m/c that I would have a d and c for this one.  I just can't bear the thought of (1) seeing anything come out and (2) the pain and time.  I just want this over with.  My heart is completely crushed and I really don't know how to pick up the pieces.  I'm going in for blood work in six weeks, so is dh, to see if they can find any reason for 3 m/c in a row.  
Ladies, I need your prayers right now, for my own well being.  I feel like I'm about to lose it.  I really thought that this was the one.  Thank you all for your kind words and support yesterday.  My d&c is scheduled for Fri. at 3:30.  It will be over then and hopefully, I can start to heal.  I hope that someday I will have the baby I so desperately pray for everyday.  God bless you all for your help.
I am so soory for your loss.  I hope you heal quickly.  Will be thinking and praying for you on Friday.
I'm very sorry for your losses. I will be praying for you and your husband.
Marie
Marie1210,

I have been following your posts since December and just wanted you to know that I feel for you deeply and that you are in my prayers. Hopefully the Dr's will be able to find out why this happening.  I dont know if I asked before, was your progestrone level monotired and if so, did you take any progestrone suppostories?  I haven't taken any thus far, but wondering if they monitored your HCG and progestrone at all?

I am deeply sorry and will be thinking of you during this difficult time.  I go in on Monday for my 2nd ultrasound and havent been feeling many symptoms in the last week- needless to say, I am a nervous wreck again.  Sometimes I cant help but ask God, Why does it have to be so hard for us?
Oh Marie, I can't stop crying. I can't say how sorry I am. I was so hoping it was nothing. My heart is breaking for you! That is how my mc happened 2 wks ago today. When you talk to them about d&c ask if they will take tissue for testing, maybe you will get some answers you need/deserve. You will be in my prayers.
OH Marie, I am so sorry for your loss, I was hoping you were just going through one of those freak things but I guess not.  You will certainly be in my prayers, my heart is breaking for you right now - I remember that fear - I had both endings, one was a m/c and the other was just a freak thing leading me to be where I am now.  I still do not take one day for granted.  Pregnancy is so complicated and scary.  

I will be praying for you.  Again, I am very sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry for your losses. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you all so much.  I'm telling you, if it wasn't for this forum, and knowing that I'm not alone in this, I don't know what I would do.  

Wantingababy#1-The doctor didn't monitor my hcg or progesterone.  I think mainly because the first two m/c were blighted ovums and nothing developed.  I was supposed to get my progesterone checked but never made it that far.  He said next time that he may just put me on it, just in case.  Also, I asked about testing the tissue but he said there wouldn't be enough b/c I am not that far along.  
I'm sure you're u/s will go well, maybe your symptoms are subsiding b/c you're getting near that time, 9 wks, right?  I hear they subside around then.

I know many of you all are pregnant and I sincerely wish you the best.  I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through this.  I believe, in my heart, that I will have a baby.  I just have a feeling that the road getting there is going to be rough. I will keep you all posted and please, let us know of the good things happening, maybe they can over shadow the bad!
I will pray for you to have strength through this. I'm sorry you lost your baby :( and that you have had previous m/cs...I know how heartbreaking m/cs are and how you feel you've lost a dream. Keep your chin up! I'll continue to pray....
God bless and take care of you. Nothing can take away your pain, but take comfort that many are praying for you. xxx
Im truly sorry for your loss. Its the kind of hurt no one else can feel unless they have been through it and even then its different. I prayed for you earlier today when I read the post. I will cont. to pray for you because believe me I know. You can be sitting somewhere and your eyes will suddenly become wet and an amazing sadness comes over you. I was here recently but not as far along. God Bless you and your family
I am so sorry to hear of your losses. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
My thoughts are with you.... Be sure to take care of yourself and know that you have many people who care about you that have never met you. My prayers to you and yours.....
I'm so sorry for your loss, marie, my heart goes out to you and your husband. I can't stop crying because I know what you're going through. We've lost 3 in a row also and it is so very hard. Know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. And may God bless you in the future with that beautiful child that you so long for. Please take care.

Crystal
Oh sweetie.  That is so sad.  It's such an awful feeling that does not seem to go away when you have a M/C.  I don't think anyone really understands.  I had one myself at 6 weeks and it was awful I can only imagine having gone through it 3 times.  Life seems so unfair at times.   A friend told me of a good book "When Hello Means Good-Bye" I have yet to get it but it is suppose to be good.  Take care of yourself and good luck on Friday.  Lots of love and prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts are with you
I can't add anything to the other posts other that I am so sorry. You have lots of friends in this forum and anytime you want to talk we will be here to try to comfort you. X
I am crushed for you.  I have been following your posts and you and I share two Blighted Ovums.  I was so excited, you gave me hope for my future family.  I will be praying over your heart and family that you will lean not on your own understanding but that of our Redeemer.
Thank you for allowing us to be a small apart of your life.