Tingling in my fingertips
OK, maybe I am going crazy...first it was warming sensation in my left foot and now my right fingertips are tingling. Almost like they are numb. Is this normal? I have seen a couple of posts on here about tingling in their hands but I just remember what was said about it. Any help would be great.

-Danielle
Are you pregnant?
I will assume that if you are on this site you are pregnant. Numbing and tingling appendages indicate a possible neurological issue. You need to tell your doctor about it and they will probably recommend you getting a neurological work up at a hospital..... that's what mine did when I was having that issue. However mine cleared up on it's own before I got to see a neurologist.
Don't know about the feet, but carpal tunnel is pretty common in pregnancy.  I had it and it totally cleared as soon as I had my baby.  Check with your doctor -- esp. b/c of your feet -- I didn't have that.  Better let the experts figure it out -- just wanted to let you know something less ominous was possible.