Maternal & Child Community
Tingling sensation in my nipples 6 months pregnant HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ladies,
Sorry for to much info, but I just trust yall's answers! I dont recall this with my first son, but that has been 8 years ago! For the last few days I have been experiencing a buring tingling sensation in my nipples is this normal???? Please has anyone experienced this??? Thanks ahead of time girls!
Avatar n tn
Yes this is a normal symtom that can happen with pregnancy. It just menas that your breast are preparing to feed the baby when its born. Sometimes your will even start to notice fliud coming out of them also. Plus, because this is not your first pregnancy your body will develop quicker , cause it's done it before it knows what to do.