Tingly feeling
This past week i have been getting a tingling sensation where my bra line is. It is in the front and even my shirt irritates it. What do you think this can be? Tehre is no rash and its very irritating!! I am 32 weeks pregnant by the way.

Thanks!

Nicole
maybe it could be that your bra is a little tight? Mine gets tight and uncomfortable and I get that feeling sometimes(im 36weeks) so I just always end up wearing a sports bra!
thanks for the quick response! I thought that too but it is still there when I take it off. When I touch the area its very warm too. I just dont know what it is, but its frustrating!!!
ADT
I too have had the same experience of tingling below or at my bra line in the front of my chest.  I then took the bra off and the feeling persisted.  The area still was iritated by my shirt.  Please tell me if you have found more info
Well, I haven't experienced the same thing, but when I was pregnant I would get itchy all over every night around 9pm.  I used lotion, kept hydrated and I saw the Dr. and they even took tests, nothing showed up so they called it "pregnancy induced itching"  HA HA.  I say all that, to say, it may just be something the hormones are doing to your body.  

I know that may not be a very good answer, but when we have 1000's of hormones running around who knows!
I got that too all the time.  It was the baby up in my ribs!!