Maternal & Child Community
To all my faithful sisters....let the prayers begin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

To all my sisters in Christ who believe in Jesus and the renewed grace and mercy with each new sunrise.....let your prayers lift me up to our LORD....

I'm pregnant again.  4th pregnancy since Feb 15 2006...no births yet....please pray.

I hope my drs can get my blood clotting condition under control with of course GOD's wisdom and grace shining through
I will be praying for you for a successful pregnancy! :)
Deanne that is WONDERFUL News.  I will keep praying for you as I have been.  When will you be due?  Keep us posted on everything.  Congrats!  This is your year.
I pray that this is your healthy birth!! Don't worry about it all--as you said--God will make sure the right thing happens!!  Think Positive!!
Ohhh, I am so happy for you!  I will say many many prayers for you...that everything goes smoothly, and you have a healthy baby!!  You totally deserve it!!
congratulations my darling,,,, my fingers are crossed and my thoughts are with you xxxx
Congrat's to my fellow Philly sisiter! :-)  Both of us this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Say a prayer that we both deliver healthy babies and I'll be doing the same!!  So very happy for you!
Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers

I'm very confident this time and BELIEVE my GOD will watch over us...PRAYER works and HE will be glorified in this.

I already have a touch of morning sicknes....comes and goes through out the day...with a little bit of burning heartburn in my throat.....

NEVER thought I'd feel so blessed to feel nauseous!

PRAISE GOD!

Of course without you ladies...I'd be lost....Thanks so much!  GOD blessed me first by brining me here.

Prayers and blessings to all!
I have said a prayer for you and your little one.  The outcome certainly lies with our Maker.  I know that you must be stressed and anxious...I have not had the unfortunate experience of miscarrying, but my heart goes out to you.  Take this time to relax and be free of worry!  "Be anxious for nothing but in all things with prayer and supplication give your requests to God and He will give you the peace that passes all understanding"  God bless you!
Hello Deanne..I am soo very happy for you!!!Both of us are in the same boat,and i pray everything goes smooth this time!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!! I hope everything goes well, keep us posted. ((Hugs))
SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :) I said a prayer for you and I will keep you in my prayers! You have been through so much - now it's time to enjoy your pregnancy and that new little bundle of joy!! Your Faith is very strong and I know that God will watch out for you and your baby. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi sweetheart!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Girl i am so excited for you.  I always pray for you and other women on here who are going through things and my prayer has been answered!  GOD IS GOOD aint he!!!  Dont worry honey he's in your corner and i pray that everything will be alright!

YOU WERE RIGHT!!! 2007 IS OUR YEAR!!!!!

Remember ...HE MAY NOT COME WHEN U WANT HIM BUT HE ALWAYS ON TIME!!! Aint that the truth!!!  LOL  i am sending my blessings to u and i have faith that our God will bring u through!!  Sweetie God takes care of his daughters so u dont have anything to worry about.  Relax and enjoy!!!LOL  I know what u mean about the morning sickness.  I can hardly eat girl. But i appreciate it.  The vomiting, the fatigue, the headaches and even the mood swings!LOL  I will be here for u.  Even though we are so far away and have never met, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.  I will be here to uplift your spirits when ever you may need it kay. Im on this site like everyday and post every so often but keep me posted!
Get ready girl for this roller coaster ride that you will love!!  How far along to u think u are?  Good luck to u honey.  I go for my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow and hopefully we see a heartbeat and the baby.  At 5w6d all we saw was the gest.sac and yolk sac.  Wish me luck!!! Take care and keep me posted!!

Thanks ladies....You are all so wonderful and I'm truly blessed to know you...even if it's through this site...I do know you.

It's funny last weekend I told DH I'm not counting on a baby anymore...let's be happy with the one we have and that's it...we went to the pound and adopted 2 kitties.....I said, they will be my new babies....then this week...I was miserable...very short tempered.

I haven't even missed AF yet....she's due Sunday but this is when I knew with my first daughter.

My mood swings this past week, nausea..hot flashes and absolutely no interest to BD with DH....he's not to happy...LOL

I just knew.  I took a test this morning and it's light but it was there within 2 minutes...$ store test so I hope it's right.

Jen023 - I think this will be your month too...if my DH did this to me as sick as he was...LOL...Yours may have too!

Tiara - I'm sorry to hear you have had losses like me....it's so hard....but GOD provides and will show his GLORY through us...I know it.

Posh - Laura - Keisha...your faith in GOD and your prayers alone will see me through....I just know it...BLESSINGS

Keisha- I bet you'll see the little hb
YAAAYY!  I'm so happy for you.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers everday!  So now, just stay in bed, for nine months and dont move :-) JK  
But I really really wish you the best and I hope you keep us updated on your progress. You have so many people praying for you!
I'll be thinking of you!
I'm definitely praying for you.
You will be in my prayers all the way through.

Isn't it amazing that when we submit ourselves to God's Will and accept whatever may come, He gives us the desire of our hearts.

I go tomorrow for maternal serums and an evaluation at the high risk clinic.  I am 11 weeks.  Sometime, give me your email and I will tell you the entire faith journey God has brought me through.  I don't want to post it here as some people are uncomfortable with "religious" talk.

I will leave you with thoughts of Sarah, Abrahmam's wife.  The angel of the Lord told Abraham she would have a child and she laughed because she was old.  The angel said:  "Why is Sarah laughing, is anything too hard for the Lord?"  

And of course, we both know the answer.

Blessings to you and your family.
Hope everything works out this time.  You will be in my prayers.  CONGRATS =o)
I hope your pregnancy is very successful.  I too had three miscarriages in the past couple of years.  I'm currently 37 weeks pregnant and everything is going well.  Fourth time was a charm for me, I truly hope it is the same for you.
Congratulations to you!!! Prayer does work and I'll be praying for you and your family! Take care and keep us informed on how you're doing!

Crystal  
Congratulations!! Stay strong and stay positive! I know that can be hard, I have had a previous mc also, but everyday I ask God to help make my baby stronger everyday, and I will include you in my prayers too!

Love and prayers!!!
lol! :) I hope you are right!! My tww ends tomorrow and af is due. So keep me in your prayers as well that she doesn't show up... With just finding out my sis is pg - I've been in the "baby blues" this past week - I just really want to be pg too. It would be hard to shop for her and help her plan things when I want to be in her shoes. But you are proof that if we wait long enough - Our patience will be rewarded!!

And it's strange that you mentioned the kitties! My mom was just telling me about our pastors wife, who finally gave up on having chilren - so she started adopting kittens and taking care of them. They just had a baby girl this month. She mentioned someone she worked with did the same thing. Okay - all of us ttc... that's the answer - we all need to go adopt some baby kittens!! :)
OMGOSH!!Im So Happy for you, The Lord has Blessed you , We will be praying for you, I cant say enought how excited i am for you.. Please keep us Posted. God Bless you...
Girl I am so happy for you, make sure that you get in with your doctor asap so that you can be followed closely.  I know miracles happen, i myself have had 4 miscarriages and I am pregnant with my 4th.  You will stay in my prayers and a happy nine months for you
Well....kittens...I advise against!  They are crazy.  We adopted on 12 wk kitten and one 4 yr old kitty....We love the 4 yr old...sweet as pie.

The kitten...well she was climbing the curtains last night...put tons of puncture holes in my couch and has clawed up my little 2yr old!  

UUgggh....these were DHs early Valentines gift....he's wanted cats for the past yr....

I love them but I went to the pound for 2 dogs...lol
(they wouldn't let us have the dogs b/c they weren't good with small children)....they should have tested the kitten...lol
I know how nervous and scared you must be but congratulations!  I am praying that everything goes well.  I have a feeling that this is your year!  No matter what happens, you have many friends here hoping and praying for you.  I am so very happy for you.  You deserve this, I know what you have been through.  You have been so supportive to me and I feel like our stories are similar.  Best of luck to you and God bless!  I feel like I'm in this with you. You are giving me hope for my next pregnancy!  Take care, Melinda
Hi Deanne!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

well, eventho I am not a hollyroller, I am still happy for you....I hope even tho I am not a religious fan (or as you call them, a faithful sisters under the lord...and i can't remember what else....) I can still count with my good vibes and my best wishes for your pregnancy.

That's good that you have faith...but maybe churchy/sermon-talking will not fit some of us that are not christians/catholic.....etc.

Don't get me wrong....I am extremelly happy for you!!!! I know how much you do deserve this!!!! just adding my 2 cents for the non-christians here.....

;)
I'll take all the good thoughts I can get.

I was calling out to believers because at this point...I think prayer is the only thing going to see me through this pregnancy....and boy do I need it....

It's frustrating b/c drs don't even know sometimes...even the great ones and high risk ones....no one knows for sure about anything...that's why I think prayer is my only hope.  Drs do what they can and most I'm run into really do empathize but even drs make mistakes.....

I'm so scared.

Thanks again....Always..thinking of you too.
by the way...I think of you as a sister anyway!!!
LOL!! Thank you for the laughs today - I needed them!! :) You are right about the kittens - I never thought of that - they can be crazy sometimes - and boy do they get an attitude! I have one outside cat - she is full of attitude! What a grouch! :) I can't believe they said the dogs weren't good for the children but a feisty cat (with claws!) was! :D Good luck calming it down! :) Just make sure you put DH in charge of the cat litter!! :)
Girl, I am POSITIVE this time around it will work out for you. Just believe it. Just think about how joyful and lucky/blessed/how ever you wanna call it- you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you took the MOST difficult step towards mommyhood!!! and that is getting preggo!!!!! YOU ARE pregnant girl!!!!!!!! it will be a sticky one! I will!!!!!!!!
If praying makes you feel better, then so be it! heck! we all get a hold of what ever we can to survive difficult situations like this!!!!!!!
I know doctors do make mistakes, but so does nature, and that you can't change,......what we can change is our mentality, and if you think positive, then you attract the positive and that's what you get....

Yesterday i promised for the first time in 8 months that i was NOT going to say anything negative anymore about TTC.......that's it, i gotta think positive, otherwise all I get is sh*t on!....so, from now on, i decided to believe.....maybe that's all i needed....instead of living in denyal or in negativity about this.
I send all my BESTEST BEST wishes for you and I really believe this will be it.....

=)
You made me cry...I want so much for this to be your year too....I think about how you were one of the first to respond back in Sept during my 3rd m/c....and you know what....you were, let's say a lot more into the prayer and believing then...you encouraged me....

Anyway...I do pray for you.  I think your attitude changed after bfn, month after month....But if you are being more positive that can turn things around.  You've been trying for awhile...can you go get a check up...Will the drs do anything to see if maybe your tubes are blocked or anything?

I would think you would have a positive test by now....You weren't in my situation with m/c after m/c?  And like me....after 4 months of testing...finally....blood clotting disorder...I know now my condition is physical that caused me to lose those babies....that's what scares me....but I DO HAVE TO BELIEVE MY GOD WILL PREVAIL...IT'S ALL I HAVE.
Wow Deanne, I am so happy for you and will pray every day until you deliver a healthy bundle!!
Best Wishes!  Sending you positive thoughts...
Oh honey I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! This one has GOT to be it!!!!
I want you to know I will pray every single day for you!!!!

You are such a lovely lady who has helped and strengthened many with your kindness and wisdom. You have been through so much...this has just GOT to be the one!!!!!

Love and blessings for a beautiful 9 months!!!!
I just read your post and immediatley busted into tears.  I am soooo happy for you.  I have been praying for you and will continue to pray for you.  Praise our most gracious Lord for allowing you another chance.  This time it will be different.  Please....keep us all posted.   You have been such and inspiration to many.
Hang in there! You and your loved ones are in my prayers! I can feel the love all around you! Pray to him he is always listening and hearing our thoughts You sound like an amazing women that is filled with the love of our lord so STAY STRONGE!
How wonderful Deanne!!!!! May God carry you through to a very happy ending with a little miracle. I will pray for you too:) Keep us informed ok?!

Lara
Offering up prayers for you right now....

Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in my name, There am I in the midst of them.

He is here, listening and working his little miracle in you right now.  God Bless you and your baby.
I will pray your angels are with you as you wait! I believe it will happen for you this time.  I am new to this site and have felt so much support from the ladies here.  I can tell you have a great deal of support here. Think positive and try not to stress:)
I am so HAPPY for you. You have been through so much.  I can just feel that this one will be wonderful and everything will work out just fine!!
congrats!! i am w/boogaloo the 4th time is the charm. i had 3 m/c in 2006 and am now 13wk pg. i was so nervous but we have seen the hb 3x's and we heard it on tues. god is great b/c i could not have survived the m/c's w/o him. we just have to keep going forward and put our faith in god. he knows what is best for us, even though we don't understand sometimes.
good luck and congrats!! you are in my prayers.
You ALL are truly GODs most perfect angels....I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND ALWAYS WISH GODS LOVE AND GRACE ON YOU.

Today has been rough....I knew I should have waited to take the test with 2 early m/c behind me.  I have cramps and my nausea has lightened up.  I'm scared but reading all your love and prayers shining through....

GOD has to hear and see me through this.  I told all of you before DH last night...LOL.  He was so excited.  I didn't exactly tell him.  I had our daughter (2) wear a 'I'm the big sister shirt'....when he got home from work, he saw it and was like 'You're pregnant?"....I just shook my head....He screamed...'YEAH!!!'  So Happy.....then the paranoia kicked in...no more cooking, no more cleaning, don't pick up abby or walk the dog, do not touch the new kitties and their litter box....lol.

I plan to get my HCG checked on Monday....just want to get past this weekend.  AF is due Sunday and I pray my BFP sticks and she does not show.
deanne11
Im very happy for u and very happy for all ur trust u put in the Lord!! I just lost my 1st.baby goin in for a D&C on Valentinez day bummer!! But im paryin for you and
God knows wats best for us. U will be seing ur little bean soon! ill keep you in my thoughts and prayerz.
Hi Deanne,
I'm new to this forum, but I was so touched by your story and your faith that I just had to come on board. I suffered a chemical pregnancy in December and will be doing FET in late March. Like you, I agree that prayer is the answer!! I pray every night for the miracle and blessing of even just one child. I want so desperately to be a mother. I truly believe that God has a plan for me and I am praying for the strength and patience needed in this IVF journey.

From this day forward I am including you in my prayers that you will have this baby of your dreams. It will happen, you will see!! Believe!!!

Audrey