Trip with 2 year old and im pregnant
In about 5 weeks me my son and my fiance will be going to buffalo new york and we are driving there.  My son is only 2 years old and Im worried how im going to handle him.  the drive is about 15 hours.  I am not sure how to keep him happy.  And also i will be 26 weeks pregnant and we will be gone for 10 day so we will be eating out a lot.  i'm not sure what to do about my diet since Im a diabetic and have to have tight control of my bloog sugars.  I also have restless leg syndrome and my doctors gave my tylenol 3 to help, but it makes me really sleepy and I don't like to take it all the time.  Any suggestion on how to make this a little easier on both of us.
last sept my family took a 15 hour trip with an 8 yr, 3 yr and baby. they did very well. we stopped frequently (probably why it took 15 hours!) my 8 yr old was no problem untill the last hour lol. no fun for anyone to travel like that. i suggest leaving in the evening and traveling at night if you can. or break it up into 2 days. being pg you shouldnt be stuck in a car for that long. i read when traveling to get out and walk around every 2 hours. best of luck and safe traveling!! we did use dvd's to entertain the kids. we played games of eye spy.
hey your coming in close to my town, I live in upstate new york, syracuse area. Just stop alot, or like pertykitty said, travel at night when the young ones will be sleeping. or maybe get a portable DVD player to take in the car.  
We are actually leaving at 6 in the morning the day we leave and we already have a portable dvd player so i really hope that works.  As for canada we have already bought passports and they were so expensive but we got them so we could go to canada and see niagra falls.  Thanks for all the advice.
How strange! I live in Ithaca, NY. About an hour from Syracuse. Its nice to meet people on here that live close by.

As for the trip. I would go with the suggestion of leaving at night. That way your 2 year old will sleep most of the trip. That is what we did when we went on a vacation when my son was 5. He ended up sleeping all night long and woke up in the morning just because he had to go to the bathroom.

Good luck with your trip. I hope it works out for you. Enjoy Buffalo. You should go over into Canada and see Niagara Falls while you are so close. Its beautiful there right now.
You have to stop anyway because of the bloodclot thing to stretch YOUR legs (and probably to go to the bathroom) so that will be good for the 2 year old. Run him around at rest stops a lot--napping is a good thing.  

We drove CA to MI with a 3 yo and a 1 yo--many days it took. He was happy with his cars and toys in backseat and lots of coloring material, books etc.  She (the 1 yo) had a battery operated piano that either played pre-fab songs or she could play it. Play it she did, for days and days. Had lots of other toys too. So I'd say toys, toys, toys (save some for return they haven't seen).

Spend some time yourself in backseat playing with toddler--puppets maybe? coloring, storytelling, etc.  I have seen people that have rented the portable DVD player and play TV in backseat (we didn't but it might be tenmpting).  Mine both got stomach flu, puked in every state as did DH. Drive only when WELL-RESTED please--it's dangerous to drive at night if you're not used to it and there are lots of DEER out now in rural areas.