Maternal & Child Community
Ttc need help/ opinions

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ttc need help/ opinions

Hi there, I'm new to this, my hubby and I have been ttc for the last few months this month we tracked ovulation with an online calculator. According to the calendar I was going to ovulate jan20-25, approximately on jan 26/27 I started having af like cramping strong at times, af is roughy due feb 7th plus or minus a day. The cramps have continued since they started the come and go throughout the day sometimes more intense than others. Within the first two days of the cramping I had low back pain however it wasn't a bad pain at times it almost felt like a lot of pressure, I should also say that I have had no bleeding as of yet either. On jan 28/29 my breasts began getting sore the intensity differs through out the day as well as from day to day. I noticed around the same time my breasts began to get sore I noticed a large dark vein with some lighter ones on my left breast the darker of the veins seemed to stick out. Again to this day my breasts are still sore. I know that it is too early to test, I've been trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I really want this to be pregnancy related. My face has also had a serious brake out which is unusual for me and I have read somewhere that it is common for that to happen. If anyone could kindly give me their opinion as to what they think I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Honestly, without taking a test, you won't know for sure. The fact that you guys are trying means that you could accidentally trick your brain into having symptoms even though you are not. You could be, but please do not base just symptoms as the sole reason for thinking so. I went through that the hard way. Give it a couple more days and then try a test first thing in the morning with the first urine. If you are, it will show up there first.