Tubal ligation-chance of being pregnant
Hi I had a tubal ligation done July 20,2005 when I had my last daughter,he said that he clamped them. Now I am 2 weeks late and thats not normal for me.My stomach is feeling so strange along with other symtoms but I dont know what to think I'm so scared to take a test cuz I'm afraid that if I am pregnant the baby would'nt  make it .I know its possible to get pregnant,but is it possible to carry it to term? I had 4 girls in 6 yrs and I'm still so young I'm only 24 so I know I have no problem  having children.I just wanna know what my chances are for having a healthy baby?
Thank you.
If you are indeed pregnant and the baby is in the uterus you can carry that baby to term just like your other babies as long as nothing else is wrong.  The only thing you have to worry about in getting pregnant after a tubal ligation is hoping the baby did not in-plant in your tubes.  If you think you are pregnant you need to get to a doctor ASAP to make sure because if it is in the tubes it can seriously hurt you or even kill you.  Don't mean to scare you but it is something you have to take seriously.
Scared or not, you need to test. I totally agree with Tamara551.
i too have had tubal ligation and i am almost 2 mths late with prego symptoms but 3 neg hpt's no insurance if i were prego in tubes would i know by now ?