Tubal ligation with clamps and feeling symptoms of pregnancy
I'm 22 years old and I have 2 children. I had my Tubal Ligation in April of 2010. Recently i've been having symptoms of pregnancy. I'm 2 months late and don't know what to do. I've taken pregnancy tests and they're all come out negative. I need help in knowing what the percentage is of failure of the tubal clamps. Please someone help!
My doc said the failure rate is 1/300. I am going through the same thing only I had mine cut tied and burned 9 yrs ago. Doc said after seven yrs it the fail rate goes up and then 10 yrs it is even higher. If you are having symptoms call your doc they will do a blood test that is always accurate. My doc wants to see me if Af doesn't show this month which she hasn't yet she said most pregnancy that accure are tubal preg. I hope Im not one of those i want another baby so bad that me and my husband are going to have it reversed next yr .
I hope this helps you a little let me no how everything turns out.
Misty
8 years ago I had my tubes clamped I've been having the same symptoms your having. I've even gone with 3 months with no period. I'm 32 and still not pregnant not that I'm trying. I've heard and read that it's a very slim chance but it can happen. I hope this helps you.