Tubaligation (fallope ring) and having implantation bleeding symptoms
Hi, I'm 27 years old and i had my tubes tied in 2001 and I am not sure if you could have implantation bleeding with a tubaligation. The procedure I had was a fallope ring and my doctor did not let me know this is the procedure he used. I was 21 and me and my husband thought this is what we wanted.  But things have changed and we are more mature now and wanting more things in life. I am so confused with whats going on with my body. My last period started on May 4, 2007 and on June 8, 2007 instead of starting my period I had a little stain of blood come out and I put a pad on and no more blood came out and just a line of brown discharge came out probably about 30 Minutes later I went to restroom and only this pinkish red and brown discharge with mucus came out on toilet paper no heavy bleeding. It,s a little different every day but just a little bit of brown discharge and pinkish blood.  I can even wear the pad all day if I wanted to. My appetite is changing and I'm wanting to eat all the time.  I have two beautiful daughters, and i wish I would of never got my tubes tied. I was just hoping some one could help me out with whats going on are maybe some one has had this happen to them. I pray some one could help me out.

Thanks so much to all of the wonderful women who put their private lives on here to help other women.  
Have you taken a test yet?  If its been 10 days since you expected it, a test should answer most of your questions.

I wish you the best.
Yes My sister did a pregnancy test on me June 16,2007. Which was 9 days since this has been going on and it came out negative.
was reading up and just wondering what the outcome was?
just wondering what the outcome, have had the same symptoms