Maternal & Child Community
U/S

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

U/S

Ok so girls, I had my ultrasound today to find out what I am having and It's a BOY!!  Yep that makes 4 boys.  I am so excited I thought that I would be kinda upset but inside I am ok.  The kids are not very happy since they do want a sister.  But Dh and I are done.  No more for us!!!!  Best of luck to all, and let's see some BFP this month!!
Avatar n tn
Congratulations!  you can start your own sports team now :)
I am happy for you and may God Bless you andthe lil man on the way!!!!!!I love being a mother to a boy i have two .......
Avatar n tn
C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S!! I have 2 boys and I am pregnant w/ #3 (too soon to tell the gender). I initially wanted a girl, but my boys are so cool. I wouldn't mind another, as long as my baby is healthy, who cares about the gender. Congrats agains, BOYS are AWESOME!!!!
Avatar n tn
That's great news about your u/s! I am pg with #4 also, but I have 1 DD and 2 DS...I have no idea what this one will be, but I'm waiting until it's born to find out. How far apart are you children? My eldest will be 5 in late December!!!
Avatar n tn
Congrats on the boy it doesnt matter what you have as long as they are healthy. I have a girl and will have another in 11 days I think if I went back again it would be another girl its just the way it goes sometimes you will be busy with 4 but it will be fun good luck.
Avatar n tn
My kids are all 3 yrs apart the oldest being almost 9, they are 2, 5, and 8.  The cool part is all there bdays are very close, like one month after another
Avatar n tn
CONGRATS! I am almost 20 weeks pregnant now with a baby boy (just found out last week) and I have TWO BOYS! LOL I thought I'd cry this time, I was really thinking and hoping it was a girl, but I'm pretty happy.  I like just knowing who is in there and I'm happy he's healthy and growing.  I have a 13 month old son and a 2 year 5 month old son.  My husband thinks we'll have only boys since he's the baby of 5 boys, but I'm determined to go on to have 10 if I need to...Best wishes to you and your 4 BOYS!