UPDATE
tammy38

07/26/07
TO ALL IN THE R  I FIRST WROTE THAT I COULD NOT HEAR MY BABY HEARTBEAT AND WENT BACK A FEW DAYS LATER AND THERE HE WAS,  IT WAS A BABY BOY AND THEN FIVE DAYS LATER I WAS HAVING PAINAND COME TO FIND OUT THAT HIS HEART HAS STOP AGAIN, SO THIS TIME HE WAS GONE BUT IT WAS THE JOY OF KNOWING THAT I WAS HAVING A BABY BOY AND THAT HE ISIN A GOOD PLACE WITH GOD. I WILL ALWAYS IKEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE ROOM IF I BECOME PREGNANT AGAIN. GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND BEST WISHES  AND MAY GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL. OH!!!!!!!!  BEFORE I GO LADIES PLEASE KEEP A WATCH OUT FOR YOUR HIGH PRESSURE AND YOUR SUGAR LEVEL ITS A MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  
I am sorry to hear about your loss.  May God Bless You.  How many weeks were you if you don't mind me asking.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and yes you are righ tyou little baby boy is in heaven with God.
Keep your head up and remember that there is a reason for everything and the reason we may not ever know but God knows. God planned our lives before we planned it.

Good luck and God Bless...........And Baby Dust to Us.......If you are wishing for it I pray that you will concieve again soon and that  that will be a healthy pregnancy and when it happens don't stress yourself stress is not good for our health...
thanks for the kind words and my god bless and keep you and please keep me in your prays love you sister in chirst
no i do not mind ! i was 10 weeks and 5 days