Aa
A
A
Close
UTI or first period?
My 10 year old daughter has pain after urinating inside vagina and abdominal pain. She does not have a fever or seem to have any other symptoms. She did have a slight pink on the tp when she wiped once but no color after. Urine is not colored or smelly. Could this be a uti or could she be having her first period?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1194973 tn?1385507504
It sounds very likely a UTI. If they get severe enough, you can start to notice bleeding from the urinary tract. Take her to a doctor and they'll be able to do a urine test and give her antibiotics for it. I have one at the moment, and the only problem I had with it was kidney pain and cloudy urine.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i agree sounds like she may have a uti. i started getting them at a young age as well around 7 years old i believe. And i had abdominal and back pain. i also got a yeast infection along with a uti that was horrible and i couldn't pee and they told me if i didn't pee within a certain time frame my bladder would burst it was so painful. So watch for yeast infection signs as well specially if she goes on an antibiotic if she has a uti.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources