Aa
A
A
Close
Uneven breast size
I am 9 weeks pregnant, and I only feel breast tenderness and notice breast growth on one side.  I am naturally small breasted, so any change is very noticeable, and now the one breast is about 50% larger than the smaller one (it hasn't changed at all, except for those goose bumps).  Am I doomed to have crooked breasts for my pregnancy or will they even out???
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Most women have noticably uneven breasts even when they are not pregnant. I think its a pretty normal thing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Just wait until you have our baby : ) I am currently breastfeeding my 6 , almost 7 month old baby boy. My older son and this little guy both insist/insisted on nursing exclusively on the left side. Even during the time between weaning my older son and getting pg with my younger son, there was still a noticeable difference. But it did balance out better than I expected it to.

It is of course when nursing the way I have been forced to, in fact my right side is somewhere around a C and my left is DD-E, and even larger when I am engorged, which doesn't happen very often. Needless to say I do not where tight shirts in public, but in time I know the size difference will balance out.

Andrea
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
my son did the same thing....he preferred the left side when nursing.  i have about a half cup size difference in mine...and it only got worse when my milk dried up because the larger one stayed a little larger than it was before.
however now that i am pg again they have evened out a little. i'm hoping this one will nurse on the right so that i can even them out. LOL
~nanci
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
im a teenager who iz over weight and have uneven breast what is the cause of that iam actullly embrassed to say the least
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
215105_tn?1189759426
I have the uneven breast thing going on also (and am also small breasted...AA when I'm not preg or breastfeeding lol) And I only have soreness on the larger size. Not sure if it will even out, and the only reason I can think of that they are like this now when they weren't before I got preg with #1 is because my last 2 little ones both prefered the right side (the larger one).

Just curious as to where you're from with your screen name....I'm from Louisiana :-)
Comment
Cancel
215105_tn?1189759426
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Uneven breast size
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703