Unpleasant smelling discharge
Sorry if it's TMI but I've been having an unpleasant smelling discharge.  I take a shower and wash really well and a few minutes later, the smell is back.  I've had yeast infections before and the smell is not really fishy but it's noticeable (by me, anyway).  I'm 11 weeks pregnant and remember the dr giving me a med that comes in a stick that I had to put up there with my first pregnancy (also in the first trimester).  Is it common to get infections during first trimester or during pregnancy in general??
I'm not too sure on that one but I would call your doc and ask them if there is anything you can do or they can give you.
it sounds like bacterial vaginosis.  you can take anti biotics for it, or metrogel in an aplicator form.  i have heard it's a common infection to have when you are pregnant, i have had it a few times. they don't really know what causes it.  good luck!
I would call your doctor.  I had lots of discharge.  Tons of it but it never smelled and I remember when I asked the doctor about it he said as long as there is no odor not to worry.
If it is BV (bacterial vaginosis) it can be caused by over washing "down there" and by using perfumed shower/bath products. I had it in my last pregnancy 3 1/2 years ago and there is apparently a link with premature labour (it was when I was in prem labour they took a swab and told me I had it). The cause of the discharge is to do with the good bacteria in your vagina being outnumbered by bad ones, due to the change in conditions (ph or whatever) I now use a fragrance free feminine wash and so far haven't had it back. My Dr said that 60% of people who self medicate for yeast infections actually have BV (not sure how accurate that is) but lets just say it is very common.
Go and get a swab taken at the Dr and if it is they can clear it up with antibiotics like gibbsuz already said.

Ruth xx