Maternal & Child Community
Unprotected Sex 5 days before period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Unprotected Sex 5 days before period

Hi All,

I had unprotected sex 5 days before period.

Last Period     - 28th May
Unprotected Sex - 25th June
Spotting        - 28th June

Is is a sign of pregnancy.
I am not able to concentrate on any things as on today.
I had a little cramp today morning.

Please, please guide me.

Avatar n tn
i dont thank you could get pregnant that close to your next period, but i guess it could happen if you ovulated late, i guess very late. just take a HPT if you stress out it could make your period late too. good luck on whatever you want the outcome to be.
That is not the most fertile time of  your cycle, but not impossible.  Are you wanting a baby? If not get on birth control so you don't have this stress and possible huge consequence. If you do want to get pregnant, search the web for 'getting pregnant' to learn how your body ovulates and time frames.
Avatar n tn
Thanks for the messages.

It is really stressful.

I am 21 years old and not in a position to have a baby.
I mostly have my period  on 28 days but now it is already 31st day and I never have had spotting before.

I am not feeling good mentally.

Thanks..