Unusual late period negative prego test and no symptoms
Hi Everyone,
  It's gnna be almost 2 months at the end of march that I haven't gotten my period and I usually get it every month it's never late. Sometimes it moves around a few days after the last period like for example if I had it one month on the 26 it might move a day or two. But the past three months that I did get it which were nov 2012 and dec 2012 and jan 2013 I got them all on the exact date the 28th. And by this past February i didnt get it and still haven't gotten it yet. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I had sex a few weeks ago I would say about 3 weeks but me n my bf used protection. And last week we did it agin but no condom that time. I have no symptoms but I did gain some weight could that be maybe the reason why I haven't gotten my period.. I'm sooo confused idk wether to take another test or what to do. Someone plz help me thnx :)
This happenes to me between oct-jan never had peiod but preg tests were negative, went to docs n they done blood tests all of which came bck fine, they said weight was issue as have put on a lot of weight recently. Period has sice came back past 2 months so if it continues might b worth trip to docs x
Thank u :)