Maternal & Child Community
Unusual late period negative prego test and no symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hi Everyone,
  It's gnna be almost 2 months at the end of march that I haven't gotten my period and I usually get it every month it's never late. Sometimes it moves around a few days after the last period like for example if I had it one month on the 26 it might move a day or two. But the past three months that I did get it which were nov 2012 and dec 2012 and jan 2013 I got them all on the exact date the 28th. And by this past February i didnt get it and still haven't gotten it yet. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I had sex a few weeks ago I would say about 3 weeks but me n my bf used protection. And last week we did it agin but no condom that time. I have no symptoms but I did gain some weight could that be maybe the reason why I haven't gotten my period.. I'm sooo confused idk wether to take another test or what to do. Someone plz help me thnx :)
This happenes to me between oct-jan never had peiod but preg tests were negative, went to docs n they done blood tests all of which came bck fine, they said weight was issue as have put on a lot of weight recently. Period has sice came back past 2 months so if it continues might b worth trip to docs x
Thank u :)