Aa
A
A
Close
Update--please advise--growth, but still not sure how far along I am
Hi all,

Well, let me recap since I know everyone can't read all of the posts.  I m/c on Ja 29th, ovulated on March 16th,but then got a positive on March20th--so assumig the positive opk was sayig I was pregnant.  I went for my fist u/s on March27th and saw nothing and the HCG levels were 11,600.  Had a second u/s on March 30th and more blood drawn--the levels were at 19, 800 and we saw an embryo and a sac.  My progesterone was a little low, so I am on Prometrium.  The levels weren't as high as we had hoped, but there was growth.  We still don't know how far along I am and having another u/s on April 4th to see if there is growth, if the levels have gone up, and if this is going to be a viable pregancy.  Please advise.  I am so scared.  All of this is nervewracking and I was wondering is anyone has gone through the same.  Thank you so much for your stories and words of hope.  I am a wreck and pray my angel will be here in 9 months.  
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I don't have any advice, but I have been following your story and I really hope this works out okay for you!  Just keep praying and thinking those positive thoughts.  I would say growth is a good sign.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
thank you for responding and for your kind thoughts
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703