Update--please advise--growth, but still not sure how far along I am
Hi all,

Well, let me recap since I know everyone can't read all of the posts.  I m/c on Ja 29th, ovulated on March 16th,but then got a positive on March20th--so assumig the positive opk was sayig I was pregnant.  I went for my fist u/s on March27th and saw nothing and the HCG levels were 11,600.  Had a second u/s on March 30th and more blood drawn--the levels were at 19, 800 and we saw an embryo and a sac.  My progesterone was a little low, so I am on Prometrium.  The levels weren't as high as we had hoped, but there was growth.  We still don't know how far along I am and having another u/s on April 4th to see if there is growth, if the levels have gone up, and if this is going to be a viable pregancy.  Please advise.  I am so scared.  All of this is nervewracking and I was wondering is anyone has gone through the same.  Thank you so much for your stories and words of hope.  I am a wreck and pray my angel will be here in 9 months.  
I don't have any advice, but I have been following your story and I really hope this works out okay for you!  Just keep praying and thinking those positive thoughts.  I would say growth is a good sign.
thank you for responding and for your kind thoughts