Aa
A
A
Close
Update on Baby with Jaundice at 3 1/2 Months old
Well, after having about 7 blood tests done on my baby, the doctor advised me to start feeding him formula for 2 days, not knowing how hard this would after only feeding him breast since birth, I wish I'd listen to my friend who told me to introduce him to the bottle and I didn't, anyways pre formula feeding bili level was 4.4 and after formula feeding bili level went down to 3.1 which the doctor said he though it was after all breast milk jaundice.....
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
127124 tn?1326739035
my son had jaundice at birth and it continued to get worse until I finally stopped breastfeeding (my Dr was very pro breastfeeding and insisted it couldn't be from breast milk but it got better almost immediately after I stopped breastfeeding him)
Happy to hear your baby is doing better.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hiya when i was born i was born with jaundice - my mom got jaundice and that's why the doc had to do a surgery to get me out - but it was too late and i was affected - they had to keep me 72hrs under observation - the doc was a new one and was so nervous himself that he "by mistake" inserted the knife inside my head and had to put stitches - i guess i was a real strong baby - i survived and here i am ttc and chatting with u fine ladies :-)...

don't worry...the baby is gonna be fine....HUGS...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank