Update on Nolan ....Also use as an open forum
I just wanted to update everyone on whats going on:
Nolan was born 11/3 and he still had a heart murmur when we left the hospital and at his one week check up.  They scheduled an ECHO just to make sure there was not a hole in his heart or any other abnormalities. We now have an appt for 12/4 with a childrens cardiologist.  They will tell us the results of the ECHO, evidently it is something more serious than a heart murmur or the regular pediatrician would of read the results to us.  So please keep us in your prayers that there is nothing seriously wrong with Nolan!

Also feel free to use as an open forum
I am so sorry for what you are going through! I will definitely keep you and baby Nolan in my prayers.
Baby Nolan is in my prayers.  It sound serious because they normally do read off those results right on the spot but also, if it were very serious they would have kept him.  So maybe it is just something new that is not that bad.  :)
HI. Congratulations on your little boy. sorry to hear that he has to go through all this at such a young age. A friend of mine is going through the same thing with her little girl.

Will keep you in my prays. let us know what the outcome is. Hopefully it is nothing, or something that will get better with time.

please email me at sask (underscore) sweetheart at yahoo dot com
Congrats on your new little boy.  I will be praying that the results are good and if they aren't that they can fix the problem.

I also had a heart murmur.  I am now about to be 40 and have had no major health problems as an adult.
Oh,nolan is in my thoughts((hugs)) my son also had a heart murmer at birth.After many test almost 1 month later,eveything was fine.He's now almost 12 & no heart problems(knock on wood)So think positive.Keep us updated....nanis
I prayed and am believing God for a miracle for little Nolan and peace to you and your hubbie.

Blessings!