Urinary retention+ retrovereted uterus
Hey guys,

Im suzz , 26  and 14 weeks , this is my 1st baby and all of sudden one night i jus cldnt pee , i had the urge to pee bu nothing came out , i rushed to the ER and they scanned me and said i have a retroverted/tipped uterus and i had 1200 ml of urine in my bladder i had to be on catheter for 2 days , however the condition did not improve and the asked me to wear on a foley catheter for 2 weeks , On checking after 2 weeks i still couldnt pee so now my Dr has asked me to wear on the catheter for 6 weeks more ..The uterus is expected to move up after 6 weeks , I am jus puzzled if things will become better after 6 weeks , I have been working from home all these days ...Lifes really miserable sleeping and walking with a catheter .....did any one have this problem
It sounds miserable.  The only suggestion I can offer is that when I was pregnant and the baby put weight on the bladder and urethra, if I would lean forward when peeing (almost touching my nose to my knee) it seemed like the flow would improve.  I hope you have the fastest possible resolution of this issue.