Using the restroom
Is it an old age or have had kids thing..lately I have noticed that I have to force myself to urinate. Its the strangest thing. It will be easy at first but I will feel I have some still and force and quite a bit more comes out. Its not like it used to be, just sit, pee and done! hehe. Is this normal or is there something I should look out for. Just curious to see what everyone thinks, its real weird to me!
well i know that scant output of urine can be a sign of certain medical conditions. has this just started? did you recently have a baby or c section? id say if you dont feel you can just "pee" like you did before and its a big change, get it checked out. better for your dr to say you are getting older, than to have a hiding health problem.
The same thing is happening to me for the past couple of years now.  My family doc didn't seem particularly interested after just testing for infection.  I'll ask my gyn when I go.