Vaginal Soreness
Has anyone ever had vaginal soreness during pregnancy?  I am 23 weeks pg and experience vaginal soreness every now and then.  Sometimes I'll just wake up with it.  I don't remember this with my first child and maybe that's just it.  I know when you have already had a child everything is stretched out a little more.
If it's only sore it's most likely your body expanding to make room for your baby. The weight puts a lot of pressure all over. If it gets worse maybe mention it to your doc. Our bodies go through so much change to support our little ones.
i have been going through the same thing (at 19 weeks preg.) and thought it was from wiping sooo much cause im peeing every 5 min.
Thanks!  At least I know I'm not weird!
I have problem with dribbling.  Feel like I need to shower twice a day.  I wear a pad alot of times?  Now I am wondering if this is normal.  Don't feel like i have a bladder infection and I leave a urine sample everytime I go to the dr.  This has been going on since I got prego and I am 20 weeks.
The urine sample you leave at each appt is only checked for sugar in the urine and for protein in the urine. They do not check it for infection so if you think there is a chance of inf you need to tell them to check it for that.
I am laughing cause I thought I was the only one with these problems.  I have had vaginal dryness every once in a while and of course its when we want to have intercourse and then I have a really bad cold right now and I have to wear a pad because everytime I cough or sneeze I pee my pants. LMAO. I thought I had a bladder infection as well cause I didn't start doing that until I got this bad cough. I am peeing every 15-20 minutes but I could go pee and then stand up and start coughing and pee myself again. LMAO.
I am 26 weeks pregnant with my second child and I also have the same thing - sometimes when I sneeze a little pee leaks out.  I have found that doing kegel exercises fixes this problem.  It also helps to get your pelvic area ready for labor (not to mention helps sex life) so my provider recommends doing 100 kegels a day at least, or just doing them whenever you think of it (while washing dishes, driving etc.)