Very Early Implantation Bleeding?
My husband and I are trying to conceive. We have been DTD a lot on my expected fertile days. My periods have always been very regular and I have never spotted in between. Yesterday I noticed a lot of brownish blood (spotting)in my underwear. Now everytime I wipe there is a bit of brownish/pink spotting. The thing is I am not due to get my period for another 2 weeks. Could I be experiencing IB this early?

Thanks,
Jackie
is it just your o date now - usually 2 weeks from then to get af so if your o date is just now i would think that it's too early to get implantation bleeding, but then it's strange that you would be spotting now. when is your o date? i think i've read on here that implantation bleeding usually happens between 10-14 DPO (i could be wrong though as i've never had it). please fill in your cycle so that we have more information.
Thanks for the reply. I am on cylce day 14. I am new to all of the abbreviations... what does DPO stand for?
Thanks!!
Jackie
DPO = days past ovulation. (i know how it is these abbreviations it took me quite a while to get the hang of them)

i would think it's way too early for you to have implantation bleeding unless you ovulated very early in your cycle. how long are your cycles normally? if you're using opks when is it or did it telling you probably will o (or when fertile days are)
It is more likely you ovulated and there was a little bleeding associated with that, if you only are at day 14 of your cycle.  But I have heard of people ovulating as early as day 7.  You should try to use an ovulation test kit or basal body temping to see if that is your case.  Ttc without knowing for sure when you ovulate in a given month is pretty hit and miss.  Good luck!
I did use an OV predictor test and it was positive on day 11 of my cycle, which was July 8th. Started spotting Monday the 10th. We DTD on July 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th. My cycle is usually 28-30 days long. I don't think I am pg but if I am I wil let you know. Maybe I spotted yesterday because I was ovulating, but that has never happend before. I do think I ovulate a little earlier than the norm.
Thanks for your feedback
See your LH surged on 8, you probably have Ovulated between  8-10 this month. I would stick with O bleeding rather than Im blooding cause it's way too early for Im B.
Yeah, you don't ovulate and implant anywhere near the same day.  It's like a 7-day gap.
The same thing happened to me about 3 months ago but it ended up being a cyst that had burst.  If you are also having more pain than normal this could also be the problem.  We all have cysts it depends on if they get bigger or go away on their own.
I have been experiencing a brown discharge since July 9th. I had my last AF on June 18th and my husband and I have had intercourse on all or most of all the OV days. I am expecting my AF to arrive on the 15th or 16th of this month. This is uncommon for me to experience 4+ days of brown spotting prior to my AF. It's usually afterwards. It is not accompanied by pain or bad odor. I was thinking that it was my AF, but I then thought of the date AF was due and was wondering. I have been off the pill since Dec. 04'. Could this be implantation bleeding or something else. I am hoping to be prego, but I don't want to get my hopes up high. I did take a HPT on yesterday but it was negative. Any suggestions?
Thanks a bunch.  I have decided to wait until  a few days or so after the AF due date.  I am hoping for a pregnancy, but will be cool if neg. Fingers are crossed though... Thanks again for your reply :-)
can you get an appt. with your dr. for a blood test. i don't really know much about implantation bleeding - never experienced it, but from what i've read it can last a few days and the fact that it's brownish is making me think it is even more. i think it can take a few days though from after imp. bleed. to show up positive on test. either wait a few more days (pref. till first day of missed af) and take another test if can't go in for blood test. good luck!!
Ok I an new to this but my husvand and I are ttc and I started my period on the 9th of nov my cycles r 28 days always every month but usyally I bleed for 2 days stop then bleed for another day and I'm done which I've been done for 2 days. Today I had very lite pink n my underwear and one time. Wen I wiped now notging ot was very light pink my scheduled o day isn't until the 23rd we've been dtd every other day since I stopped bleeding wat is this????