Very Very Light Brown and Pink Discharge and Implantation
I ovulated on Friday August 22nd.  On August 31st I started having a brownish pinkish discharge.  It went away the next morning.  It came back the next day very very light only when I wipe.  Today (four days laterI still have this discharge but you can hardly see it.  It is only when I wipe.  Absolutley no blood at all.  I am do to start in two days.  I took a First Response pregnancy test and a very very faint line appeared on test.  I am not even sure that is what it was, but in the light that is what it appeared to be.  How long after implantation bleeding can you pick up the pregnancy hormone on a pregnancy test.  Is this normal to have implantation spotting for four days?  
If there was a line, it was positive! No matter how faint it is, its still a line! I am 17DPO and my line was still very faint obviously there, but faint you can look at my pics to get a reference if you want! I would test again in the am! Don't get in too big of a hurry you have a long wait ahead anyways! Best of luck!
it sounds like it could b a positive, the 1st pregnacey test i did came back with spots on it... i would wait a few days after your due and then take anover just to be 100% shore
I had light brown and pink spotting and it was implantation.  When I got my faint line, the nurse told me to get to their office that day so I could get a blood test.  It was postive!  GOOD LUCK!!!!
We have been trying to concieve for 7 months now. I'm having light brownish pink discharge when I wipe and I'm not due for my peroid till the 18. Im just so excited to find out it i'm preg or not.... how long to wait to take a test?? most things i'm reading tell to wait till your missed peroid. good luck to everyone thats trying!!