Very tender swollen breasts - Not Pregnant - No period?
Im 40 yrs old had 3 children all breast fed. In 2005 I had a tubal in 2004 AND and Thermal Ablation due to 14 day heavy flow periods. I have not had a period or any sign or symptom since . I am very sexually active with my husband and he has proven to be very fertile ;)
Ok about 2 weeks ago I started to get pimple breakouts , than a week ago my breasts became VERY tender and swollen. So tender that if I walk to fast they hurt so bad . It has not eased nor has my pimple breakout. One goes away and the same day another arrives .

I am certain I cant be pregnant with an ablation but the feeling in my breasts are the exact feeling I had when pregnant with all 3 . Also breakouts like I am having I had in the 1st 3 months with all 3 .

Anyone experience anything like this ? Or have an idea of where to go with it ?

Any advice , and yes I know I need to go to the doctor but my appt is scheduled for Aug 15th and I need a little peace of mind please .

Pregnant ? period coming on after 5 yrs ?