Maternal & Child Community
WHEN DID YOUR VOMITING START?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

WHEN DID YOUR VOMITING START?

Please, ladies Share when your vomiting period start, I will be taking 6 weeks tomorrow, and I started vomiting today at 11:30. Is it too early to be vomiting, or is it  around the right time, My only other EPS is tired and fatigue, p.s. help me.
How funny you should post this ?? I was just about to ask when nausea begins... Hope you get some answers!!
Nausea and vomitting can over within the first week of getting pregnant.  I had it very little this pregnancy and alot last pregnancy.  Both times I started within the first week.  Also it will stop usually by the 4th month but it can continue throughout the entire pregnancy for some women.
I use cola syrup in the medicine isle and crackers.  Also vomitting is caused by low blood sugar so if you eat a small bowl of fruit prior to going to bed it shoud ease up the sickness.  Let me know if the fruit helps.  It helped me this pregnancy and I didn't get sick at all.  Some occassional upset stomach issues in the daytime but nothing to fret over.
i started vomiting before i found out i was pregnet and when i found out i was i was only 5 weeks and im now 27 1/2 and i still vomit every now and then so it can start when ever there is not a certin time to start so dont get all worried
Day 1 of week 7... but every woman is different
well i have not got sick this time around but my dr recommended i eat a protein and a carb at the same time about six times a day.  and i do this.  cheese and cracker, bagel and cream cheese, yogurt and crackers.  this balances your blood sugar.  fruit and veggies are essential for vities and fiber.  i swear this is why i am not sick.  if i even go 3hrs w/ out food....i feel like i am gonna toss...
You're right on target.  I started on day one of week 6, and everyday after that (not always in the morning) until week 12, then every other day until week 18, and now only once in a while.  Good luck!
My morning/night sickness started at 6 weeks. This is my 4th and I have NEVER had it before. It was severe from 6-9 weeks, now im 10 weeks and sometimes when my belly is empty i feel sick, other than that i'm pretty much ok. I think it was caused from the rising level of hormones so fast, but I'm no Dr. But even if you don't get morning/night sicknedd don't worry. Like I said I never have had it with the past 3. But this time when I did get sick it was usually the worst at night!! Good luck, and I really hope that you do not get the sickness! God Bless!
I am 8 weeks and have been sick since week 6.  This morning was the best though.  Threw-up once, then was good to go.  I feel the best I have my whole pregnancy, so maybe my morning sickness is ending.  I hope so.
Thank you so much ladies, I just feel so sick today, throw up once today, at 11:30, but I have been feeling so tired to the point where I don't even want to do anything, I have no energy, I will be going back to school on Feb 27th, and don't know if I could make it, I just have no energy at all, but thank God you ladies are around, whenever I eat or drink  something, it never get digested, I burp alot, amd my 3yr old drive me crazy, does anyone has these burping feeling too. Good luck, thanks once more.
I didn't have much morning sickness with DD, only when i had ice cream. With this pregnancy i got sick everytime i ate something, but they both happened at around 6-8 weeks. It went away for me both times at around 12 weeks, so you should hoepfully be feeling better soon.
I burp up all day.  DH even says I burp in my sleep.  Not sure why, because I haven't been able to eat much, so it isn't gassy foods.  Guess it is just part of the course.
Mine started mid week at week 6.  I am fortunate that I only vomitted once.  I was able to get it under control quickly by eating snacks every hour, and drinking lOTS of fluids--i now live on Gatoraid.  I hate to be negative but, I was feeling pretty good for a few days last week and so I thought that maybe it was gone---it comes back without a warning!  

I have noticed that getting adequate sleep totally correlates to the severeness of my sickness the next day.  Even though you may not feel too tired take rest lay down for even a few minutes in the day--it helps.

I am just counting down to the end of this trimester so that hopefully I can eat normal again

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Right as I started week 6 was when it started for me with all my pg's that went that far. Before that, I was starving all the time. Then one day I started throing up 24/7. I preferred the starving!!
Oh you just hush!! Mine lasted from 6 weeks until delivery! I have always been jealous of you women that have it for such a short amount of time ; ) I was lucky that my doc gave me zofran with my youngest, it was awful.

Andi
baby #1 morning sickness went from 8-15 weeks (throwing up)

baby #2 morning sickness went from 7-14 weeks (never threw up)

im 15 weeks pregnant with baby #3 now and i've never had any morning sickness at all.

i remember feeling sick after everything i ate from week 1 to week 6, i got a bit worse from 6-10 weeks but i only threw up once from week 1 till i m/c
i don't think there is a paticular start and finish time.. but fruit does help! i am feeling a bit sick after everything i eat so i hope thats a good sign that i am prg, i'd only be 1 week though. good luck to all
Hi all, sorry to ask this here but no space left. does/did anyone feel like they are/were loosing there marbles! i feel very clumbsy and forgetful as i did last time! i feel sick after everything i eat and have constant headaches! is this normal? i'm just a worrier!!!
I always feel like I'm losing my marbles, but particularly while I was preg.

As for the MS, I think mine started around week five or six. It was horrendous.  I was actually hospitalized around week 8 or 9 for dehydration, so please please please, if you ever get to a point where you are not able to hold down anything (and that means water too) for more than 24 hours straight, GO STRAIGHT TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! I cannot stress that enough! If you wait any longer past that, you will find yourself in a world of agony that you really dont want to be in when you already feel like **** from being pregnant!  Do you know how hard it is to get fluids in your body when you are so dehydrated that it takes a doctor and three diff. nurse practitioners SEVEN TRIES to get a vein!  And then they kept blowing them out because the flow was too fast.  It was miserable.

My morning sickeness was constant till around the third or fourth month, then on and off till around six or so. At first, I said I'd never want to do it again, but here I am six years later, and I'm back for round two.  Best of luck to you.
Hey im getting worried that i may be pregnant. Every time i eat it doesnt matter what it is i feel sick. When i go to bed i feel sick but when i wake up im fine. Is this anything i should be worried about? Please help thanks kloe-16 years.xx
I was puking before my period was even late, not too early, lucky that it only kicked in now.  Hopefully it should only last a few weeks.  Mine slowed down around the 5th month and picked up again around the 7th month for both of my boyd, but the break was nice.  Congrats and just keep hydrated!
Have you been sexually active? Are you late for your period?
I started my vomiting around 5-6 weeks.  I had just gone to Mexico for the first time when I was about 5 weeks and I was really hoping that the morning sickness didn't start until after I got home and luckly I didn't start until the ride home from the airport!  
I haven't had much morning sickness for this pregnancy only about 4 times and I am 10 weeks 3 days. but I have been eating granny smith apples, some sour candies, lots of water and keep a bag of chips by my bed for when i first wake up I eat a little bit.
i am 5 weeks pregnant but still not started with vomiting and moringsickness. so bit worried can any one please help me with any solution. but i have a problem of acidity, whatever i eat make lots of acidity..

please help me with this
morning sickness is not a requirement for being pregnant. you can be prengant and not have morning sickness and that doesnt mean your not pregnant. i dont think anyone can really help you get morning sickness. your fine without having it.
Kim is right about the morning sickness thing, some women never get sick with pregnancy. Also, you are only 5 weeks, it is still pretty early to be getting any pregnancy symptoms.
As far as the acidity thing goes, do you mean you are getting heartburn or indigestion? If so, you can  safely take tums, once you see your doctor you can talk to him about other options if the tums dont help.

Congrats!
Don't worry, nausea is not required for a successful pregnancy.  I didn't have any with my son.  I did have ferocious heartburn later in pregnancy as my stomach got pushed up by my uterus.  Don't know why you would have heartburn so early (your stomach is not being pushed around yet), but it could be a reaction to hormones of pregnancy.  (Everyone is different in these issues.)  Tums are not recommended by my doctor; I made do with papaya tablets until it got really bad and then went to liquid Mylanta.  Good luck!
. i am 7 weeks pregnant but still not started with vomiting and moringsickness. so bit worried can any one please help me with any solution. but i have a problem of acidity, whatever i eat make lots of acidity..

please help me with this