Water broke and no contractions
I am currently in the hostipal.  Because on Friday my water broke (32 weeks 4 days pregnant).  It is now Tuesday and still haven't gone into labor.  The doctors are waiting to see if I go into labor before next monday or they will induce me.  I was wondering what would be my chance of not getting induced at this point?  
oh my im sorry you have to sit there for so long! how long is it safe to not give birth after your water breaking? id think the lack of fluid wouldnt be safe for the baby. i think id ask these questions and maybe ask for another dr to check! i could be completly off my rocker but 11 days seems quite a long time. i hope all goes well for you.
a friend of mines water broke recently at 26 weeks, they kept her hospitalized to make sure she (or the baby) didnt get an infection, and 10 days later she spiked a fever and they did a c-section, so i think they will wait as long as they can if your water breaks prematurely, i agree poor thing! you must be miserable, well i hope all goes well,

PS the reason i think they wait to induce you is so they can administer steroids to mature the babies lungs, have they gave you any yet?

good luck again!
I thought you have to deliver within 24 hours after your water breaks to prevent infection??
Was the baby born at 26 weeks ok????
I'm sorry to hear about your water breaking so early.  I hope they are giving you the steroid shot.  My co-worker had an emergency C-section at 32 weeks because of placenta previa.  She began to bleed heavily so they took the baby.  She had been given the shots to speed up baby just a few weeks earlier to be safe, plus she had a history of preterm babies.  Her little guy came out just fine, spent a few weeks in the hospital to work on his breathing and gain weight.  He got to come home just before Christmas and is doig great now.  I hope your baby is doing well and they can hold off as long as they need to to give yopur baby a little extra time.  Good luck, I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you.
It depends on whether or not the placenta is still producing lots of fluid.  If it is they will keep you in the hospital on careful monitoring as long as they feel they safely can.  I had a friend who began losing fluid at 30 weeks.  She was in the hospital for 3 weeks before she had the lad.

A lot of doctors will push for a section if labour does not start right away as they are worried about infection and law suits.  A lot of c-sections happen because we live in such a litigious society.
yes shes ok now, she had to stay in the hospital until she reached 5 pounds, she had some problems early on, their watching her hearing, but i think shes going to be ok, she was born at 1 lb 12 oz, so it was really scary, shes still really small, but they say she should catch up to other babies her age by the time shes 2. she is very lucky, her doctor said most babies have some problems born that early, but shes doing great

thanks for asking!
I AM 32WEKS MY WATER BROKE AT 31 I BEEN SITTIN IN HERE FOR A WEK NOW I HAD ALL TH MEDS THEY CAN GIVE NOW AM ON NOTHEN AM JUST WAITING ON BABY TO COME WHAT CAN I DO