Water broke at 27 weeks
I am currently in the hospital on bedrest due to my water breaking and I am only 27 weeks pregnant. They are hoping that I last another 7 weeks before labor starts. I have been given the steriods and antidiotics for the baby. I feel fine other than this. Just praying everyday labor does not start or infection sets in. Does anyone have any infomation they can share on this?
ahhh we will pray for you.. hold on baby hold on!!!
my water broke when i was 30 weeks pregnant i had a c-section to deliver my baby he is a happy 5 year old little boy and very smart . i have uterus didelphys all of my three children where born premature but healthy.
That's good to hear. Thanks
Good Luck to you. I'm sure everything will work out fine. Keep your legs tight :)

My friend had there baby at 24 wks, and he was in the hospital for a while, but he's a healthy 7 mnth old now
yahhh honey i will pray for the baby to hold on for a few more weeks ...
if not it may not be a huge huge deal ..a best friend of mine got her water broke at 25 weeks not even exa ctly 25w and stayed in the hospital for observation (got steroid and anti bio) she was not feeling good after a week and her baby girl got born at 27w2d vaginally...then stayed at the NICu for 2months(dont remember exactly) and went home ...she is a very cute, healthy, strong toddler now...she was on vaccation for two months in Africa (the whole family) got good time and she diidnt even get flu not in once..and didnt catch any tropical disease as well
unless the mom tells u ..you cant tell she is a prematue girl
my point if it happens that is okay honey ..i know going back and forth at the NICU might be harsh ..other than that nothing..
and also God has his own plans too...he is not going give u anything to carry heavier than u could carry..so dont worry for now all u need is try to drink plenty of water bedrest...bedrest..bedrest that is a manin key i was on bedrest for 3months ..i know how hard it is...so try ur best...
and prayyyy ..and we all pray ...for an excellent outcome
Aw, hold on baby! I will keep you in my prayers!