Weak Arms during Pregnancy?
Has anyone ever experienced weak arms during pregnancy?  My arms feel like I have been lifting weights all day...weird.  

Also, anyone getting weird heart palpatations...they are so strong I feel them in my throat.  

Do you guys know what any of this means?

First--is your nickname after the BYU cougars? I live in Utah so I wondered about that.:)

Don't know about the weak arms--but I am wondering if your heart palpitations are a symptom of anxiety.
I have anxiety when I am really stressed, like in the TWW--and my heart will palpitate like you explain.

Do you feel particularly stressed or nervous about something, or even about the pregnancy?
Maybe it could be anxiety?

Another possibility---I know that your blood volume increases greatly when pregnant, so it could be that your heart is just pumping much harder now, and so you feel it.
I"m not particularly stressed about anything.  I hoping that this pregnancy take because I had a m/c in June.  

I think it may be the blood thing.  I'm hoping its the inrease in blood.  
Hi there, just wanted to tell you that i had weird tingles in my arms while pg. they went to "sleep" all the time....it was very strange!