Aa
A
A
Close
Weak Arms during Pregnancy?
Has anyone ever experienced weak arms during pregnancy?  My arms feel like I have been lifting weights all day...weird.  

Also, anyone getting weird heart palpatations...they are so strong I feel them in my throat.  

Do you guys know what any of this means?

Thanks
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
162279 tn?1270604959
First--is your nickname after the BYU cougars? I live in Utah so I wondered about that.:)

Don't know about the weak arms--but I am wondering if your heart palpitations are a symptom of anxiety.
I have anxiety when I am really stressed, like in the TWW--and my heart will palpitate like you explain.

Do you feel particularly stressed or nervous about something, or even about the pregnancy?
Maybe it could be anxiety?

Another possibility---I know that your blood volume increases greatly when pregnant, so it could be that your heart is just pumping much harder now, and so you feel it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I"m not particularly stressed about anything.  I hoping that this pregnancy take because I had a m/c in June.  

I think it may be the blood thing.  I'm hoping its the inrease in blood.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
15031 tn?1219072889
Hi there, just wanted to tell you that i had weird tingles in my arms while pg. they went to "sleep" all the time....it was very strange!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources