Week 14 and bleeding, u/s shows baby is ok, but still worried
Hi there I am 14 weeks pregnant and have started bleeding again! (bled for 1 week at about 6 weeks) The u/s showed that the baby is ok but the bleeding has continued lightly and brown in colour (sorry if tmi) and I can't help but worry. Last time I was quite calm but this time I have strange abdominal twinges (not pains). The mw says everything is ok and that I should just take things easy. Has anyone else experienced this and what happen to the baby??
Do they know what's causing the bleeding?  I started spotting brown which turned to red and back to brown this has been going on for 4 weeks nothing to fill a pad and no cramping ( sorry if this is tmi).  I went in 2 weeks ago and the OB said my uterus looked like sandpaper and was irritated on the outside but it was still closed. I understand your worries I do it everyday and I'm only 10w2d. I've looked into renting a fetal heart monitor to ease myself everyday. My thoughts are with you.
thanks for your comments guys, I've looked into getting a doppler as well hopefully that will set my mind at rest. The think the blood could be caused by a cyst drainage last week but really didn't have any answers for me just that the baby is fine and that bleeding is just one of these things that happens in pregnancy. Anyway the bleeding has eased as the day has gone on, so fingers crossed it will stop soon. Thanks again everyone for your comments.
I bleed off and on too and the baby is always ok.  Cant help but worry.  It is pretty common so try to stay calm but I completely understand.  :)  Congrats!
Yes, where does the bleeding come from, when did you get your papsmear? I had light bleeding on and of between 10-14w because of that (cervix is very sensitive) and at 14w my OB gave me some antibiotics (in the form of one of those nasty yiestinfectioncreams...)and it stopped. If it's from somewhere inside the uterus it could explain what you're feeling since bleeding irritates the uterus. Of course I hope it's not that. Anyway, as long as it's not bright red bleeding it's not so bad, but I'm sure I would worry too...