Maternal & Child Community
Weird pain in belly... anyone have this before? Am I pregnant again or....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Weird pain in belly... anyone have this before? Am I pregnant again or...

Im not really sure whats going on with me. I had a m/c in Sept and I was around 6 weeks. Right after I ovulated with that pregnancy I started to have a weird feeling in my lower belly like a dull aching or a light constant pain like I had been punched. It lasted for about a week. The only other thing I had with it is a heavy white discharge. I almost thought I had an infection but I had no other symptomes. I do check my cervix so I thought maybe it was that? I have been doing that for like 2 years though.... Now im 3 days past ovulation and have the very same thing again.... Has anyone had this before? Know what it might be? Do you think I should go to the doctor?

Thanks!

I have a 3 year old and 1 year old also
im feeling the same way, feels like i did a hundred sit ups...my af is due on the 28th...could i possible feel anything so soon!
Pain around O time could be that you are feeling yourself O.  I'm not sure about that though because I don't feel that.  

The other thing is that maybe you're developing a cyst when you O and that is the pain.  I know those can be painful.

You might want to just call your doc's office and ask the nurse.  They are usually very helpful.  They can tell you if you should be seen by the doc himself.
Well it's 3 days after ovulation and it's a different type of pain than ovulation pain. It's a dull pain and it's here all the time.
I am pregnant with my 5th baby. Almost every baby I have had about a week before my period was due I had a pain in my belly/side that was constant for about 2-3 days. I think it is either the attaching or something. That is always my first clue that I am pregnant.

June
I was the same way as you.  I m.c on Oct 23 and I went to the dr this last friday because of it, come to find out I was oing is what they think.  He said that it was because I was more sensative down there after I m.c.  I have never felt it before thing is its back so I think he is wrong lol.  I had no infection no nothing.  The last time I had it is when I was pg with the one I m.c but he said there was no chance I was pg.  so I was like hummmm ok.

Hi, i am wondering when you when into the doc. did he say your cervix was low? The pain i am haveing is the exact pain i had when i found out i was pregnant. The doc. checked my hcg and it was at 1 so i guess i will keeping trying. Thank for your story, at least i know that i am not the only one feeling like this... Thanks
I am 3 months pregnant i posted a question on here last week pretty much the same as yours no one could give me much of an anwser the pain got so bad last night i had to go to the ER come to find out i had a UTI, might want to consider that as well. being pregnant it is common.
Actually when I went to the dr I was told that I maybe oing nad that was that.  They did blood work said it was neg so I am guessing I wasnt even close to being pg.  All he said is that its normal but I keep having it and I so know that isnt normal.  Scards me kinda.
I m.c on 10.23 I believe I oed CD14 because of the ewcm but it went away a day later and it came back CD19 and the pain in my right side also came around than.  So we BD on those days and on CD 22 I had a whittish cm so I am not really sure.  I am not thinking I am pg at all but there is a chance lol.
Since you said something lol I called the nurse to see if I could get the numbers for my HCG levels and they were 3.  So I dont know what the heck that means.  If I am maybe pg again and too early or if its from the m.c hummm what did your dr say to you when he said your level was 1?
When i went bak to the doc. after my D&C my hcg was at 0, so i am curious as to why it went up to 1 not like that is huge thing , but something must be going on. My doc also told me that because my cervix is so low that my chances of getting pregnant are slightly higher which would be awesome, i want a baby reallyy bad....
Also could you guys help me figure this ovulation thing out. Since my D&C i have had cm 3 different times. I am pretty sure that is what is was, and my doc said that is possible.But here is my question can you ovulate more than 1 time a month? I know this might sound like a dumb question but could it be possible?? Thank You.....
Cant help you there.  I had the cm about 3-4 times myself since I m.c.  So cant help you out sorry.  I am not going to think much about it, the nurse said it was at 3 and was curious as to if I was pg because she said after 20 days I should be down to 0.  They asked if we BD and all of that when I called today.  I told her yes and she was like well because you are 3 just in case you may wanna watch for you AF to show up. They said I should be due around the 19th but who knows.  I am deff going to wait to test.
Hi, I can totally relate to how you feel. I have been haveing lots of pain in my left side and cramping for 4 dayand i could not take it anymore, so i went into the doc yesterday to see what was going on with me( by the way i had a D&C on oct 21st) they did blood work and checked me out and the only thing she came up with is that my cervix is very very low and that could be makeing me have these pains. I thought maybe i had a infection but all test came back good.
do you all know when you ovulated?
actually my cervix has been kinda high (i know because i check it)... the pain is not as bad as it was and more twinges today. i really dont know whats going on. if im still having problems i guess i'll have to go to the doctor on wed.
I am (hopefully) 5 weeks Pregnant (my first) and I am having the same types of pains.  I feel like my stomach muscles are sore, like from over-working out.  And I get these twitches of pain that feel like pulling or ripping in my lower left abdomin (abdomen).  I have not been to the DR yet as they do not want to see me until i am 8 wks, which actuall y my appt isn't until dec 14th (9 wks).  I do have 2 side note questions, 1: how soon are some of your doctors seeing you all and 2: should i call them back and ask to be seen sooner?? I don't know why but i have a bad feeling.  I also (before getting pregnant) had ovulation pain which is kinda what this feels like.