Aa
A
A
Close
Weird symptoms
I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and need some advice. Ok, I have regular 28 day cycles and my period usually lasts for 7 days. On Aug. 16-22 I had a normal period. On Aug. 24 my DH and I had sex. I had weird twinges in my ovaries all month after that. I was expecting my next period on Sept. 13. I started spotting on Sept. 8 and 9 and had a 3 day period on the 10th-12th. I have never spotted before my period and I always have cramps and sore breasts about a week before I start and then it all stops the day of my period. This time nothing - no cramps, no bloating, no sore breasts, nothing. Well, on the 14th I had a pain in my right ovary - very similar to ovulation pain and lots of EWCM streaked brown and my nipples became sore. I have never experienced any of these things before and the timing seems all wrong. We weren't trying to get pregnant this month so I wasn't as alert to my body as I usually am. Does it sound like I could be pregnant or could I just be having a weird cycle? Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Best thing i could tell you is to get a pg test. If you are pg, it should be accurate at this point.

Good lcuk!

Andrea
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources