Weird symptoms
I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and need some advice. Ok, I have regular 28 day cycles and my period usually lasts for 7 days. On Aug. 16-22 I had a normal period. On Aug. 24 my DH and I had sex. I had weird twinges in my ovaries all month after that. I was expecting my next period on Sept. 13. I started spotting on Sept. 8 and 9 and had a 3 day period on the 10th-12th. I have never spotted before my period and I always have cramps and sore breasts about a week before I start and then it all stops the day of my period. This time nothing - no cramps, no bloating, no sore breasts, nothing. Well, on the 14th I had a pain in my right ovary - very similar to ovulation pain and lots of EWCM streaked brown and my nipples became sore. I have never experienced any of these things before and the timing seems all wrong. We weren't trying to get pregnant this month so I wasn't as alert to my body as I usually am. Does it sound like I could be pregnant or could I just be having a weird cycle? Any advice would be great. Thanks!
Best thing i could tell you is to get a pg test. If you are pg, it should be accurate at this point.

Good lcuk!

Andrea