Maternal & Child Community
Well, I got................................

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

a BFP!!!!  Can you guys believe it!  I guess 3rd time really is a charm!  I am so excited!!  I got it on Saturday...this whole time I was counting wrong as to when AF was due (she was due Friday and not Saturday)!!!  That thing turned POSITIVE before I even had it on the counter!  I took a EPT +-!!  then I used First Response and it was + too but it took a little longer!!  Anyway I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops!  FINALLY!!  I am in the club!  I am 4w3D.  I went to the doctor today (I know already, helps when you know the people that work there) and I am getting blood work today and again on Wednesday to make sure my levels are doubling.  She also is putting me on Prometruim.  has anyone ever had to use this???  She said its progesterone to help me not to m/c.  Just a precaution I guess.  Anyway - THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT EVERYONE HAS GIVEN ME and for being there for me!!!  I appreciate it all!!
Oh steph, that fantastic! Congrats on the BFP and lots and lots and lots of xtra sticky baby dust to you***************************
Yippee, I knew the third time would work for ya since it has for so many of us.  Have a very happy/healthy 8 more months.
OH WOW!! Thats great, congrats!!
I knew it!!!!!!! You just made me bawl my eyes out! I am sooooo happy for you! your right behind me I am 6wks 6days today! Here is the biggest fattest CONGRATULATIONS in the world!!!!!!!!!!!
Well it's about time!  :)  Yea!  I'm so happy for you.  Congratualtions and have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
CONGRATS!!! That's great news, I'm very, very happy and excited for you:)))) Best wishes from me:))))
CONGRATS! AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU! HEARS TO A HAPPY HEALTHY NINE MONTHS.
CONGRATS!!!! That great!! I know how much you wanted a BFP and now you have it!! BABY DUST*******
I love happy news.  Congrats!!!!!!
Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! How exciting. Keep those prayers coming for me!!!:) Happy and healthy 9 mos to you!!!!:):)
Thank you all!  You guys have been there for me this whole time.  i am so thankful I found this site!

Kelly:
I will def. pray for you.  Its your turn for sure!  Just keep BD!  I never thought it would happen this month!  Hey just remember you are going on vacation (thats what did it for me)!!  RELAXATION!!!  That is what you need.  All my prayers your way - and to all!

BABY DUST TO ALL TTCERS and new mommies!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Congratulations! That is such great news. I bet you're walking on clouds right now. We'll be thinking of you lots and please do keep us updated. How exciting.
CONGRATS!!!! This is big news!!! I'm so happy for you! I can't believe it's your turn to post your BFP, I hope you have a wonderful 9 months, take it easy!!! Keep me updated! (((HUGS)))
Girl, you seriously brought tears to my eyes! What else can I say besides CONGRATULATIONS! I am just so excited for you!! Third times a charm!! I KNEW IT!!!! Have you been taking prenatals this whole time while ttc? Making us wait was cruel!!! HAHAHA :o) I will be praying for you every single day! You better let us know how your appt goes and all! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!
I am definately walking on clouds BUT I am still a little nervous.  I will feel alot better after my blood work comes back and says everything is ok.  I m/c at 6 weeks both times so until then I will be kinda nervous.  But I go for my first u/s either the end of next week or beginning of the following week.  Its kinda up to me I guess, as long as its after 6 weeks!  She said then I should be able to see a heartbeat!  I cant wait.  I hope the time flys!!

Thanks again everyone, you are such a great support for me!!
THANK YOU!!  yea i have been taking prenatal since before I had my m/c in Dec.  So how far along are you now?  When are you due?  I should be due around March 15.  Thats 7 days before my 4 year anniversay!  Oh I cant wait! LOL!!  I am so happy, the doctor said we you def. are pregnant cause our test came back positive!!  She is so great!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am so glad that you didn't give up hope...3rd time is a charm...that's 3 of us now that got a BFP on our 3rd round of clomid, right??
Yea I do belive that makes 3 of us.
Haha, I didnt believe the 5 hpts I took with my first pg either!! I went into my docs and had blood taken. Just take it day by day. 6 weeks will be here before you know it. I'm already 11 weeks. I can't believe it myself! My EDD is Jan 26th. I go for my next appt on the 26th of this month. She is going to do another u/s to make sure all is well. I will be 13w 5d...a week shy of where I lost the baby last time. I'm very nervous.

Did you have any s/s this time? Or did you just play them off as AF coming?
Congradulations.  I am so happy for you.  I guess the third time really is a charm.  I took 100mg of Prometrium 2 times a day until week 14.  It was just a precaution not to MC.  I am now 18w and everything is great.  Lots of Sticky Baby Dust to you.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!  That's great news!!
Actually I was just looking and from what I can see there are 4 of us that got a BFP on cycle #3, Jules_za, Harley-girl, you and me!!
i was so nervous when i saw the title of your forum, but am so happy to see that my fears were for nought. i'm so happy for you that you got your BFP. wishing you a happy and HEALTHY 9 months!! i'm also glad to see your dr. put you on prometrium right away - it's good to take even if your progesterone numbers are ok just as a precaution. i know it's easier said than done, but try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy - i'm sure once you see your numbers are okay it'll be a much easier thing to actually do. good luck with everything!!
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!  Finally!  I am so happy for you :)  Hope everything is smooth sailing for you........
Congratualations on your BFP!!

Okay, enough with the "3rd times a charm," people!! (j/k) I'm hoping 4th time + 50 more mg. will be the charm for me.

Congrats again to you, steph!
Congrats to you!!!!!! I am very Happy for you. I am in my TWW so hopefully some of your luck will come my way!!!!Hope you have a happy and Healthy 9 months!!!!!
Hey!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! I'm so happy for you! I was thrilled to read your post! I had been watching for it this morning but got caught up in work and just checked in again! It's finally happened for you - I'm so excited!!! All that waiting has paid off! Now it's my turn - I have a week to go. I hope I get to join the club too pretty soon! Congrats again!!!!!
yay!! I'm so happy for you! Lots of sticky baby dust to you and hopefully I'll join you in the club late this month!!
I agree with newlywed you ARE NEXT!!!!!

BABY DUST*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is some luck!!!!
No, no s/s really.  Just sore bbs!
BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. I wish you the best for the next 8 months and all the more when you are holding your little bundle of Joy!!!
Thanks - I think I need all the luck I can get!! :)
thanks again!  It is so nice to finally be able to say I GOT A BFP!!  I couldnt wait!!
I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! I was praying really hard when I clicked on your post!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I  know it's going to be a long, nerve racking 9 months (at the very least first trimester), but we'll all be here for you!

About the Prometrium, I was on it from the beginning through about 13wks or so. At first I was taking it 3x a day. It made me feel dizzy/drunk all of the time (which was weird, but not entirely unpleasant ; ). My progesterone went from 13.5 to like 336. I asked if they meant 33.6 and they said no, 336. From that point on I cut back to once a day before bedtime and continued until the prescription ran out. I don't know if it really made a difference, but i felt like i was doing something to help the pregnancy. I'm now 24wks with a very healthy little girl!!

hugs and prayers,
Colleen
YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you're right!! :) At least I can see that everyone elses wait is paying off. That makes it easier for me to wait! I was so sure AF was gonna show yesterday, a week early, bc I was getting cramps and it just felt like it was coming, but nothing - and I feel great today so I hope she stays away! :) Thanks for the vote of confidence!!
Steph,

Thats really gret news.. I live in the West coast.. Just got in and I immediately checked Medhelp to see your post.. Congratulations.... U so deserved it.. Lots of sticky baby dust to you...and Have a happy, healthy pregnancy..
(((HUGS)))...

Mini.

Hey, where has Froggies been? How is she doing??????
congrats!!!!
I took progesterone suppositories with my last pregnancy but it was destined to mc anyhows.  this time my dr. gave me the pill form- prometrium - just in case although my progesterone level was at 14- where it should be.  may cause drowseyness.  im so tired all the time though being in my first trimester that i dont know if its from that or just being pregnant.

good luck!
I talked to froggies last week and she was feeling terrible!!  I hope she is feeling better.  I know Im suprised we didnt hear from her today!!
Congratulations to you too! Wow, lots of BFP's this time around. Hope this trend keeps going!! :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!  TONS AND TONS of sticky baby dust to you!
congratulations !!!!!!!!!

I have also just got the BFP !! just sort of six weeks had m/c in 1st may so only just got bfp on 2nd cycle. Feel very nervous as miscarried @ 6wks last time have app for u/s next week but feel ill so must me good sign I hope.

STICKY BABY DUST ***************************** xxxxxxx
CONGRATS!!  Happy 9 months to you!!
YEA!!! I am so excited for you lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you. C~O~N~G~R~A~T~S~!!!
Hey congrats to you. I used Prometruim with my last pregnancy and my DD is now almost 5 months old. I was put on it shortly after I found out I was pregnant, I had 2 prev. miscarriages, and I was on it till i was 12 weeks along. Good luck and I hope you find success with this medicine like I did.
Tiffany
Congratulations!  YAY!  I FEEL YOUR EXCITEMENT and I also SHARE in this joy!  I'm 4weeks1D and saw the doc today. : ))))
As for the Prometrium, that is just to help the baby along until your placenta takes over that job.  Great precaution.
As for the sono at 6 weeks, let me just give you one possibly helpful "heads up" I wish I had a while back:  6 weeks is very early. I get why your doc is looking. THat's not the point.  But, I just want to tell you that if your doctor does not see a heartbeat at 6weeks, DO NOT WORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is so common NOT to see it yet!  You'll probably see it the next week!  ENJOY THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My apologies for the note on the u/s. I must have read that somewhere else! SORRY! I'm losing it. But I AM pregnant, right? haha. Happy days to you.