Well...
I contacted the OB nurses telling them that I have felt no movement and have had no weight gain yet and asked if I should be concerned. I am nearly 16 weeks. I do have anterior placenta, which I'm thinking might be why no movement has been felt, but they seemed concerned enough to have me go in today at 1:30 CST. I hope everything is okay...

I did feel movement with my girls at 13-14 weeks.
I am sure everything is fine!  I am glad you are going in, though, just to relieve your fears.   If I were you, I would rent a doppler just for peace of mind.  This is my 5th baby too and the first time I rented a doppler (don't think you could 5 years ago!) and I LOVE it!  It is very reasurring when I don't feel the baby move, etc.  I'll be praying for your appt. and please update us when you get back.
I'm 15 weeks and no weight gain.  Belly is bigger though.  Every pregnancy is differant.  You are probably just fine.  If you are concerned though you should definitely go in.
I lost weight up until the point between my 20 and 24 week appointments.  I'm sure everything is fine but I'm glad they're checking you.

Good luck!!
Yes, they are probably having me come in for MY reassurrance! But if that's what it takes, so be it. My doctor actually advised me NOT to get a doppler because they get so many frantic calls from women who get the doppler and don't use it right, can't hear the heartbeat and think the baby has died. So I don't know if that would be good for me or not.
I don't have a doppler for the same reason.  I would be addicted to it and it the baby was lying the wrong way and I couldn't hear it I would go mental.
at 16 weeks i'd lost 15 lbs and didnt feel a thing... didnt start feeling baby till close to 20 weeks. take it easy till your appt...
Is this your first pregnancy though?
I also choose to not get a doppler because of those same concerns.  I have felt fetal movements already and I'm 14w 3d, however with my 2nd I didn't feel them till about 17 weeks, and with my first it wasn't till 22 weeks.  Let us know how it happened.