Well...
Ladies, baby Brody was born at 9:23 AM. At 2:45 am, sound asleep my water popped-big gush. Contractions started soon after. I went natural and it went well. He is 5 lbs 7oz and 19 inches. He is breathing on his own. Sad news-Brody has an intestinal blockage ): We don't know how bad it is. The surgeons are going to come talk with us after running some tests. He couldn't keep food down and threw up bile. They did xrays and that's how they caught it. You can actually see the distended bowels through his abdomen. It could be a simple fix with surgery, or it could get more complicated and be more serious. We just don't know yet. We feel so sad and sorry for our little baby. He has tubes and an IV and isn't even at the same hospital as me ): I went to see him a little bit ago and I'm pumping milk for him but he can't eat right now. They're freezing it for me. I feel so helpless. This is not what I expected for our baby. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will try to keep you updated. I don't know when I will get on next though. XOXO
Jenshim, I certainly will keep your family in my prayers.  How far along where you?  Are the IV's only because of the blockage?  Keep us updated, keeping you in my thoughts!
First of all, congratulations on the birth of your son!  I know it is bitter sweet right now, but doctors can do amazing things for these little ones.  I can only imagine how I would feel seeing my newborn in distress like that.  Please keep positive and know that many, including me, are thinking of you and especially Brody right now.
praying for your family, I am sure everything will be fine, keep us posted on your little one..
jenshim im sure everything will be just fine! i bet it is hard to see him like that, but your little baby will soon be home and eating like a champ!! prayers to brody.
I hope and pray everything is ok.  Please let us know when you can.  
i said a prayer for you and your baby as well. congratulations!!! i am sure he will do well. keep being strong for him.
congradulations on your new son!!  u will definetly be my prayers tonight.  keep the faith!
congrats on your baby. you're in my prayers,everything will be ok and stay positive
i am sorry to hear that, but sure he is a strong man and he will be fine soon. keep us update. hoping every thing will go just fine.
Wow!  I cant believe you had him....congratulations!  We will keep you all in our prayers and thoughts.
Congratulations! I was shocked to read your post saying you had him! I am sure he will be just fine! :) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, hon! Stay strong for your little man! Ya know where to find us all if you need anything!!!
congratulatins....I'm sorry things area little stressful right now.  I will keep you and Brody in my thoughts and prayers
WOW, I can't believe you had him already too! I thought you were due next month...I hope everything turns out well for your baby boy and your family....CONGRATS to you! It certainly is exciting, but I am sure you must be scared out of your wits...My thoughts are definately w/ you and your baby boy..Take care of yourself and feel better!~bops
Congratulations!   I hope Brody makes a full recovery soon.  Will keep him in my thougths and prayers.
When you weren't on here friday I thought maybe your bp was up.  I never thought you were delivering your baby.  
Congrats on your baby, that was fast.  I pray that he is doing well and that they can fix him with minimal surgery.  Babeis are so tough, hang in there, he'll be home in your arms soon.