Maternal & Child Community
Well....It's a....
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Well....It's a....

B-O-Y!!! We had out 18.5w u/s this morning. There is no arguing that it is a boy!!! Wouldn't you know it that as soon as we saw his little wee-wee, his hand magically appeared and he was playing with it.....so, I guess it starts in the womb! Everything was measuring perfectly, hb was great at 150, and boy was he bopping around!! Just wanted to let everyone know. Have a great day ladies.
Related Discussions
42 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Congrats!
Blank
155461_tn?1207868371
Congratsssssssssss! That is great news!
Blank
127124_tn?1326739035
Congratulations!
Blank
big fat congrats!! a boy is fun!
Blank
WOW, you and baby4staci are having boys, I hope we started a streak.

Congratulations!!
Blank
Good For you! Let me tell you, there is nothing like the bond between mother and son. There are no words to describe it. You are truely blessed.
Blank
wtg  i wish i could find out what we are having . enjoy your boy
Blank
LOL...that's too funny (the "it starts in the womb" comment).  Congrats!!!
Blank
126762_tn?1325265405
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your little boy - how fun!!
Blank
128725_tn?1207861017
Congrats sweetie!!! Your baby boy will be so sweet and fun!!! You'll have fun with a boy!!! Good Luck on the rest of your pregnancy....(((HUGS)))
Blank
Wow Congratulations! I hope the boy trend continues till the end of Sept when I find out!
Blank
Thats so great!  Im happy for you!!  I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing.  CONGRATS!!!  Boys are so much fun!!!
Blank
Congratulations, how exciting!
Blank
Do you have any names picked out yet??
Blank
Do you have any names picked out yet??
Blank
awww that makes 2 boys now!! Congrats!
Blank
118074_tn?1228332603
Congrats!  Looks like a boy trend!  I will be seeing my boy in 77 days.
Blank
131073_tn?1252454452
I posted and ran earlier. The fair is here...so I had to load up on fair food!! :o) But, now I am home, so I can keep up with the posts.

I felt like it was a boy. So I wasn't really suprised. Neither was DH.

We haven't thought of names yet. We wanted to get to this point before we started names, nursery, shopping...that kind of stuff. But, now we are here, and it is full steam ahead! I have a million ideas for the baby's room already.

I can already picture DH teaching him how to play football, and baseball! My little ESPN junkies....oh lordie.

It feels so real now. It is amazing. When does everyone else find out?
Blank
Could you tell ny yourself in the u/s? I just had my u/s and my BF did not want to know. I agreed to let it be a surprise but I am dying to know! For lack of a better word, could you see his pee pee in the picture?
Blank
Congrats on the baby boy!!! It is so awesome to see the baby moving around inside of you... Yay!
Blank
130265_tn?1277406547
Ohhh, you are going to love that baby sooo much. Mommy's little boy. Just wait till he looks at you with those big loving eyes and reaches out for you.
Blank
Congratulations girl thats wonderful awesome a wee boy take care for the rest of your pregnancy.
Blank
Thanks,

I do have a son, but the Tech just told us on the u/s, she did not focus in on it. She siad definatley a boy! She knew right away. I lookes back at the pics, and I could not tell.

I am hoping for a girl this time around!
Blank
131073_tn?1252454452
How far along are you? I think you are just a few more weeks than I am. With this one I wanted to know, so did DH. The next one however, we have decided we don't want to know. We will see how long that will last :o)
Blank
131073_tn?1252454452
Hope you see this, the other forum was full!! I am not on there as of yet. I was looking at all the pics, and albums and trying to figure out who was who and didn't know if I was missing anyone. I need to take some pics though and post them!!
Blank
I will be 20 weeks this Friday!! Whoo hoo, half way mark. Yeah, we found out with my son, but wanted this to be a surprise. Well, him more than me. I guess I can wait 20 more weeks! I hope it is a girl, but a helthy baby either way will be a blessing. I feel like this one is a girl. I felt that my forst one was a boy! What about you?
Blank
128725_tn?1207861017
I am on Yahoo, I am Kendra. I have pics on there too! I just found out I'm pregnant again!!! You better post pics on there soon!!!

Steph: If you get this, e-mail me pics at ***@**** I would love to see you and your family!!! Take Care sweetheart!
Blank
Congrats on your healthy baby boy! You are soo lucky. I get to find out in 3 wks. Boys are fun!
Blank
want1more:  I put some pics of my family on yahoo.  It must have bee the format they were in when I was trying it from work.  But there are some for now.  When I take belly pics I will send those.

newlywed:  You better hurry and get on there.  Its nice to put a face with a name and someone you talk to all the time.  CONGRATS again on your little boy!!!
Blank
Congrats on your baby boy! God bless!
Blank
128725_tn?1207861017
It so good to put a face to you, your somewhat I expected you to be, so sweet and precious!!! Your son is gonna be a little heartbreaker :) I am glad we get to put faces to our words now! I feel like were all friends here :) Take Care sweetie...
Blank
Yea I feel like we are all friends too.  Thanks, he is a little devil!  What do you mean what you expected?  WEll, you take care too.  Will talk to you tomorrow!
Blank
128725_tn?1207861017
I meant that your face is so sweet and for some reason I pictured you with that kind of hair, I know I'm weird, lol....Well have a good night, talk more tommorow...
Blank
Congratualtions !!
Blank
Congratulations on your little boy!!!  I am so happy for you!!Just wondering...did you try that Chinese sex predictor chart mentioned in one of the posts below?  If so...did it predict you would have a boy?  Let us know!!!
Blank
131073_tn?1252454452
Oh we could absolutely see it. But only because the tech focused on it and jiggled my belly till the little guy spread his legs. She also labeled the pic "boy". They have to get a specific angle on the baby to tell.
Blank
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great news.How much did he at this point?
Hey, doing things with their li'l thingy is natural instinct for the boys....I guess :).
I hv seen my li'l newborn nephew searcing for his, as well as sucking his thumb, on the first day of his arrival!!!!

U Take care.
Blank
Congrats!!! I know what you mean when you say it much start in the womb.  When we went for our ultrasound his legs were wide open...that must start in the womb too!!!  When are you due? You better hurry up and start on the nursery before you cant bend over...lol... I feel like Im going to explode any minute...Im 31 weeks!
Blank
Congrats!!!
Blank
131073_tn?1252454452
Jian: He weighs 9oz right now. Not sure where that is in the percentile range. I think that is what you were trying to ask me.

Cugirl: Oh I told DH yesterday we gotta get a move on it. Now that he knows it is a boy, he wants to help.....this is going to be scary!!! His help will include buying every single possible thing he can find "Tampa Bay Bucs" and "Texas Longhorns"...those are his teams...needless to say, my ideas are just a bit different. So, we will see I guess!
Blank
Congrats I am very happy for you and your son. ;)
Blank
117004_tn?1218648744
HEY GIRL!! i guess we are on Team Blue together!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My little guy weighs 14 ounces at 21 weeks and that is on the 51 percentile.  

the reason i know that is because i asked for a copy of the ultrasound report.  SOOO you can do the same thing!!

Congrats on your healthy little MAN!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank