What are some indications that you will likley go into labor soon?
I was just wondering what some of the indications were that you would start labor soon?
I lost me mucus plug about 48 hr prior.  Then I just wasn't feeling well the night before...almost like flu symptoms.

I went into labor Friday morning at 2am....went to work at 5am....but quickly turned around to come home at 7am...I worked a hour and half from my hospital.....

I had plenty of time though....I was in labor 26 hrs.
L'T
signs are usually, loosing mucus plug, weight lose(usually a few pounds) also u may be having cntractions and not know it a tightening feeling like it gets hard to breathe and your bellie becomes really tight and hard. out of 4 of my pregnancies 1 was pain free all i felt is what i described above no pain at all and the monitors were showing my contractions going off the chart (should have been in pain but i wasnt) and another one where i got to the hospital to be induced only to be placed on the monitor and find out i was already in labor a few minutes after i changed into the hospital gown my water broke i had felt nothing. also the night/morning i went to the hospital with my youngest daughter for some reason i could not sleep i was just up off and on going to the bathroom (pee pee) about an hour later my water broke.  so every pregnancy is different. and i think the signs are different as well.
i was having trouble sleeping. the night before my water broke i slept like i hadnt in months!!
I'm so jealous of the above poster!  I have a friend that was the same way, didn't feel any of her contractions till the end, then just felt the baby coming out.  I lost my plug weeks before I went into labor and had tons of contractions and they got painful.  Even broke out in a sweat and threw up, got ready to go as they were about 6 minutes apart for a good hour, and then had them stop.  My whole last month was like that.  Didn't gain any weight they last month and lost some, but everyone is different.  Definitely look for a change in how you are feeling and time those contractions, maybe you will be a lucky one and just feel the pressure, not the pain.  Good luck.
I also had trouble sleeping the whole week before I went into labor!