Aa
A
A
Close
What causes you to start your period early??
Hi,

Anybody know what can cause you to start your period on day 23 of your cycle? I have had 2 normal periods (always start on day 28 or 29) since my d&c the end of July. I haven't been on any birth control since then. I've never had this happen before. Any ideas?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm not sure but the same thing is going on with me since my d&c.  I've always been exactly regular and not since my d&c.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Every once in a while you can have an anovulatory cycle, (where you don't ovulate) and your period can be early, or more commonly, late.  Just happens.

I never keep track of my periods, but I know they get screwy from time to time.  I think when you are keeping track down to the day, you become more aware of them and worry about early/late ones.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
thanks christie- I did notice that I didn't have any ovulation symptoms...which since I want to be pregnant- really bites!! :o) What you say makes sense though.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My periods are always like clock work and last month i started a day early and this month iam a day late i felt like i was pregnet so i took a home pt 4 days ago and it was neg.but i havent started whats going on?????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
well i am 13 years old and i have not started my period yet and the doctor said if i don't start by 16 then somthing is wrong if anyoe know how to get started then please help me
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources