What days to test????
Hi ladies,I need some help on knowing when do I start to test for ovulation. I started my cycle on the 7th of July and this is going to be my first time testing and wondered if you guys could help me out on this.
I guess if it's your first time to use them, maybe start testing around CD9 or 10, if you have a 28 day cycle. I've never gotten a + OPK before CD12, but if you're not sure when you ovualte, then I would start testing a little early. Once you get a feel for when you ovualte, then you can use them later in your cycle.

Be sure to read the package insert, too. Answer brand states that you can test in the morning, but several brands recommend testing between late morning and evening time.
I started testing on day 11, I have a 28 or 30 day cycle.  
I got my LH surge on day 17.

Depending on what kit you buy, it usually tells you what day to test according to how long your cycles are.