Maternal & Child Community
What do Braxton Hicks feel like @ 30 weeks or so? / Open forum
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What do Braxton Hicks feel like @ 30 weeks or so? / Open forum

When I was 19 weeks, I had some braxton hicks that were due to dehydration.  Those were very obvious to me.  But now that I'm at 30 weeks, I think they feel different. Sometimes I get a tightening mostly bellow my breast to around my belly button. It get so hard its uncomfortable.  Are those braxton hicks?  When I was 19 weeks, I would get a ball underneath my belly button and those were very strange and obvious.
My stomach gets hard when I'm full but, not like the way it gets when I think I'm getting the BH's.
Anyone getting them at 30 weeks?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
128725_tn?1207861017
I'm getting them and I'm 30 weeks 5days today. I saw my DR. yesterday and told her I've been getting them a lot lately. She told me if I feel 5 in one hour, to go to labor and delivery. It's what your feeling, the belly tightening and feeling confined. It lets up and then the baby will move. It's uncomfortable but not painful yet. Our bodies are gearing up to give birth, aren't you excited, lol!!!
Blank
With my first pregnancy, I began to have them at 28 weeks and was in the hospital 4 or 5 times with a span of 6 weeks, because I thought I was in active labor. Talk about annoying! lol Mine felt like very bad menstrual cramps, they didnt last too long and were irregular. But they hurt so badly, I just knew they were the real thing. I would lay on the floor and just cry because they hurt sooo badly. But little did I know, I would be wishing for real contractions to feel like they did... I also kept thinking my water broke, but turns out I was urinating on myself, and It was really embarassing. I did it so much that I took litmus paper from the clinic to test if It was amniotic fluid or not... lol Good Luck!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank