What do you feel at 5 weeks
Hi Im just looking for some answers as to what you physicaly feel at 5 weeks? I had a m/s 3 months ago and i guess im just paranoid that every little thing i feel is bad. What kind of feelings/pains are normal for this stage? Are there any sort of feelings/pains i should really take notice of?
Thanks.
Hey there, i know exactly how you feel, i am currently 12 and half weeks into my pregnancy and i too suffered a m/s at the end of March this year! Luckily i caught straight away without having a period in-between.

I too was really paranoid at every little twinge and was constantly running to the loo checking for blood, i think this is very normal for people who have had m/s in the past! This pregnancy felt different to the one i lost, i had more early symptoms such as sore boobs, nausea, constipation, i also experinced some stretching pains that were not severe but alternated from one side of my pelvis to the other, this apparently is normal!

so i think unless you have serious cramps and/or any bleeding i wouldnt worry, they say your chances of having a healthy pregnancy following a m/s are just as high as anyone else, i had a private scan done at 10 wks because of my worrys and saw a healthy little bean with a strong heartbeat, wriggling away,

As each week comes you will find you worry less and less, i hope you have found this usefull and i wish u all the best in your pregnancy!!

Andrea xo
IM IN YOUR SAME POSITION I HAD M/C FOUR MONTHS AGO NOW IM PREGNNAT AGAIN IM 5 WEEKS LIKE YOU. I AM AFRAID THAT THIS PREGNANT IS A M/C AS WELL. I STARTED TO SPOTT BROWN AND APPERANTLY IT IS NORMAL IT IS JUST OLD BLOOD. THEN I STARTED TO SPOTT RED AND MY DOCTOR IS NOT WORRY ABOUT IT SINCE MY HCG ARE OK. MY HCG IS 90 AND FOR 5 WEEKS THAT IS NOMAL. I ALSO BEEN HAVEING ABDOMINAL PAIN LOW AND IT SEEMS LIKE THAT IS NORMAL TOO SINCE IS STRETCHING. IM SCARED EVEN THO THE DOCTOR SAYS IS OK. THIS MONDAY IM GOING FOR A EARLY PREGNANCY SCAN I BEG GOD MY LITTLE BABY IS THERE. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS COMMENT ME BACK. ARE YOU HAVING ANY SPOTTING OR PAIN>?
I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks. i was very very tired, and had bad cramps(like af cramps) I also started morning sickness around 6 weeks. Hope this helps!!
Hi There,

So happy to hear that there a other people experiencing the same as what I am going through:-) I am 6 weeks pregnant and YES.... I am absolutely paranoid about every little cramp if feel right now. So scared something is gonna go wrong!!! I am also experiencing a little back aches and tiredness but no nausea as yet!!!

At 5-7 wks I felt like af is about to show up any moment.  No other symptoms at all.  It also made me paranoid BIG time, b/c I had 2 m/c.  Now at 14 wks 4 days everything looks fine.
i did not go through what you guys did with your previous m/c so i really feel for you guys.  i know how crazy i was at the beginning so i applaud all of you who are doing this again.  i wanted to give you a story with a good ending.  i found out i was pregnant and the next day i started spotting with a bit of cramping.  This continued for 30 days, every single day.  my hcg numbers did not double and i was told i was having a m/c.  i probably used 2 rolls of toilet paper each day just checking for heavier blood.  it never happened.  When i hit 11 weeks i finally stopped spotting.  I was a nut case until about week 14.5 when i could feel the baby move.  Now the weeks are going by so fast and i have way less anxiety.  By the way, my doctor and sonographer told me that you dont have to be at the end of the first trimester for the m/c rate to decrease.  it really goes down at 10 weeks.  Also i had absolutely no signs of pregnancy what so ever.  Now i am 30 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy and i mentally feel a lot better.  I wish someone would have told me how much anxiety you really feel at the beginning. It does get better and the days start going by much faster.  Good Luck and Congrats.
I can relate to how you are feeling.  I had a m/c on May 11.  Now I am 5 weeks pregnant again and I am trying my best not to be paranoid.

Everyone experiences pregnancy symptoms different.  I've never really had mornining sickness.....just REALLY sore bb's!

Best wishes to you!  Keep us informed!
Try hard not to let yourself be paranoid...you've got a long way to go! Search the internet for sites, too, about pregnancy- there's tons that will let you know what's basically expected.
At 5 weeks I felt virtually nothing- nausea came around 7 weeks and that's it. Boobs didn't hurt til almost the end. The baby is soooo small now, too, don't expect to feel any movement til somewhere around 18-20 weeks. Just keep in your mind "I'm fine"....our bodies are amazing at this pregnancy thing! And look for those websites..
Thanx guys your posts have helped a lot with the whole being paranoid thing. I did some reasearch and found a few helpful things but to read posts by other people who know how im feeling was such a great help thanks so much
Hi, everyone. I have had 2 m/s and I am 5 weeks pregnant and very nervous at this point. I have had a little dark spotting that lasted less than 30 min, and I also had an ultrasound at 51/2 weeks and it showed nothing but a sack. My hcg levels were fine at that time. Then I had to see my dr and they drew another hcg level about 2 days after my first one and I dropped in my levels some. She did another ultrasound in her office and could not find the baby's heart beat, and was ready to do a d/e the next day. Have no symptoms of m/s at this point. I need some advice on what should I do